Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going to happen the Saint Pete Raiders?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been hearing for 5 years that chargers will lose DA and that WFF or TBU are getting the DA. It's just coaches telling naïve parents this and hoping they buy it
    I have never really heard that the Chargers were losing DA. But there is no debating that TBU has gotten DA and will expand it with time. At that point maybe we will start hearing about Chargers losing DA:

http://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?ta...ctl=newsdetail

Comment

I have never really heard that the Chargers were losing DA. But there is no debating that TBU has gotten DA and will expand it with time. At that point maybe we will start hearing about Chargers losing DA:

http://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?ta...ctl=newsdetail
      Agreed. Each day that goes by now there will less and less boys that were developed by TBU drifting over to Chargers DA and the Chargers lack of success actually developing players will become more and more apparent.

PM should figure out how to use LinkedIn and start looking.....

Comment

"....while he still has something to bargain with." The most valuable part of the Raiders is the field use agreement with the City. That location is really positioned for growth. The St. Petersburg area is rapidly attracting younger families and the Raiders fields are very centrally located to help families not have to drive to Tampa or Clearwater. Bill Edwards is well connected to the City so he can broker a new field use agreement with a new club.
        Tryouts are only a few months away. I'm sure that there will be a new arrangement within the next 30 days.

Comment

No one is a good fit for Chargers. They have been poorly managed for decades.
          that is why you need a new manager

Comment

If Rowdies did want to set up their own academy that would be an ideal location
            There are ongoing talks between TBU, Rowdies and St. Pete Raiders about a couple of different versions of this. Stay tuned.

Comment

Tryouts are only a few months away. I'm sure that there will be a new arrangement within the next 30 days.
              Tryouts can be held anytime after 4/1/17

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X