Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Soccer Girls Development Academy or ECNL? (The non ECNL view)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You think virtually everything is a waste. In your world of every thought you have needing to defend, support, or proselytize your small-man agendas there are only about 3 people in the universe who should bother with education or training or whatever, and even for them only if it comes for free. No wonder you never could progress beyond being an assistant coach for a JV high school team.
    I think you are a mentally ill shut in who spends way too much time lecturing others about what they should believe. instead why don't you share some real experience or other information which others might use as data points to make their own decisions in life. Your lack of life experience is obvious. Very hard to take you seriously when all you offer is opinions that have little basis in reality.

Comment

I think you are a mentally ill shut in who spends way too much time lecturing others about what they should believe. instead why don't you share some real experience or other information which others might use as data points to make their own decisions in life. Your lack of life experience is obvious. Very hard to take you seriously when all you offer is opinions that have little basis in reality.
      Just can't make this stuff up....BTNT talking about someone else lecturing. I haven't lectured anyone and again here you are with more of the "is obvious" ridiculousness.

Comment

Your point is that you value education the highest. Not saying I disagree, but don't call someone else a bad parent because their priorities may be different or more balanced. It depends on the child and circumstances. If everyone was a follower it would be a dull world.

To answer your first question, no. It is about having an education and being able to be self sufficient in life. Funny, it was you who paralleled having an education to being able to make a lot of money. I see you got my point.
        [/QUOTE]

The vast majority are balanced. You complain constantly and bitterly about that too.

Comment

Who does? Not BDTD here. Is everyone that guy in your online world?

The vast majority are balanced. You complain constantly and bitterly about that too.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X