Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL, worst thing to ever happen for Oregon soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Impossible. We all know that the Timbers are the worst thing that has ever happened to Oregon soccer. ECNL is probably about 20th on that list.

Comment

Seriously? You are certainly motivated. Starting yet another thread on ECNL. This horse is beyond beaten, it's already decomposed. You are perhaps new, ok I get that. But, Please search the archived threads. You will find that your ideas or arguments aren't new, revolutionary or even compelling. You have nothing new to offer. Nothing. Like ECNL? Do it. Don't like it? Don't do it. Simple.

Comment

Impossible. We all know that the Timbers are the worst thing that has ever happened to Oregon soccer. ECNL is probably about 20th on that list.
        All of the "Elite" programs have shortcomings. I don't see one program with an elite 11. ECNL is fine, but don't fool yourself into thinking you're much better than Thorns. Thorns program is young and they certainly lack talent. Also, with the chief of the program asleep, I don't expect much to change.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X