Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wentworth women's soccer opening

Any word on who is taking over? Why did previous coach leave?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on who is taking over? Why did previous coach leave?
    My daughter played there. None of the players were sad to see him go.

Comment

My daughter played there. None of the players were sad to see him go.
      Typical LR post pretending to be someone else in order to make himself feel better...He wishes his kid was smart enough to get into Wentworth.

Coach took over at Wheaton. Wentworth job hasn't even been posted. Just LR trying to cause trouble and make his replacement look bad for no reason.

Comment

Typical LR post pretending to be someone else in order to make himself feel better...He wishes his kid was smart enough to get into Wentworth.

Coach took over at Wheaton. Wentworth job hasn't even been posted. Just LR trying to cause trouble and make his replacement look bad for no reason.
        Not him but this is interesting. So let me get this right, anyone can come on this forum, like you, and criticize, bash, spread rumors one particular coach but no one else can come on here and criticize you or your friend. Got it. You are a democrat.

Comment

Not him but this is interesting. So let me get this right, anyone can come on this forum, like you, and criticize, bash, spread rumors one particular coach but no one else can come on here and criticize you or your friend. Got it. You are a democrat.
          And you are a moron.

Comment

The girls were sad to see him go. But also happy for him as he is a genuine guy and they respect him. And I am also starting to think that LR is spending a lot of time on here lately.

Comment

The girls were sad to see him go. But also happy for him as he is a genuine guy and they respect him. And I am also starting to think that LR is spending a lot of time on here lately.
              You are a moron.

Comment

You are a moron.
                No you are ..

Comment

And you are a moron.

And you are a moron.

Typical democrat response. Can't have a dialogue and doesn't have an intellectual rebuttal so let me call you a name.

Comment

And you are a moron.

Typical democrat response. Can't have a dialogue and doesn't have an intellectual rebuttal so let me call you a name.
                    New here. Please tell me what politics has to do with coaching changes? Why insert something so totally irrelevant into the conversation?

Comment

New here. Please tell me what politics has to do with coaching changes? Why insert something so totally irrelevant into the conversation?
                      He was indicating he's actually the "moron," which is why he doesn't realize that.

Comment

Doo doo head

Comment

He was indicating he's actually the "moron," which is why he doesn't realize that.
                          Doo doo head

Comment

Doo doo head

Comment

And you are a moron.
                              Doo doo head

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X