Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WC Camera Guy....where are you?

Haven't heard much from Camera Guy this year? Could he finally be under control?

Where are all the Drone threads???

Comment

the more import question should be why have several girls left this team since the beginning of the season. we are hearing 4-6 have left. can anyone confirm the exact number?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        the more import question should be why have several girls left this team since the beginning of the season. we are hearing 4-6 have left. can anyone confirm the exact number?
        if you are talking about Weston, playing time, they bring 18 kids to a game , its tough if you aren't one of the chosen ones... its all about the money money money

Comment

the fact that someone comes on this site to figure out why players have left a team they are obviously not associated with is pretty sad.....why don't you come down to a practice and ask the coach if you are so interested? maybe there's a spot for your kid now...

Comment

A few have left. A few have joined recently. No different than any other club or team. Players leave for different reasons. Unless there is something that I am missing, it isn't a big deal. Their star striker just rejoined the team. They'll be fine. They are a good group of players.

Comment

Five have left, one came back. Another girl is out for the rest of season with injury.

Comment

the fact that someone comes on this site to figure out why players have left a team they are obviously not associated with is pretty sad.....why don't you come down to a practice and ask the coach if you are so interested? maybe there's a spot for your kid now...
                What age group?

Comment

if you are talking about Weston
                  Boy, have I been misinformed. All these years, I thought the posts referencing WC camera guy were talking about Wesley Chapel Flames. Was I wrong or is the Weston reference incorrect?

Comment

There is only one WC Camera Guy - no need for clarification.....

Comment

There is only one WC Camera Guy - no need for clarification.....
                      Wesley Chapel. Camera guy is the big bald guy. I think he has a beard now. The beard is not working for him. Scary...

Comment

Wesley Chapel. Camera guy is the big bald guy. I think he has a beard now. The beard is not working for him. Scary...
                        Is this my wife? Now you're busting my chops on TS as well? Come on hon, I told you I'd shave it off after St. Paddy's Day!

#HatersGonnaHate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X