Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope the Onyx girls last in college. Most haven't over the years...
    THUSC players that is.

Comment

How can it be that the unbeatable Onyx lost to FCP a couple weeks ago?
      Let's see we're FC lands at the end of the year and where Onyx finishes. FC is a good team and in the course of the last 7 years has beaten Onyx one time. Currently Onyx is in 2nd in the conference and FC is 2nd from the bottom, but if one game is more important than a season then you win

Comment

Let's see we're FC lands at the end of the year and where Onyx finishes. FC is a good team and in the course of the last 7 years has beaten Onyx one time. Currently Onyx is in 2nd in the conference and FC is 2nd from the bottom, but if one game is more important than a season then you win
        As far as in-state goes, this season, FC is without doubt the better team.

After all these years on here, Onyx don't finish on top in the state in the end. LOL!!

Comment

After all these years on here, Onyx don't finish on top in the state in the end. LOL!!
          Mmmkay...so Onyx is in second place and FCP is second from the bottom in the same league...but FCP finishes "on top" of Onyx? Those are some good alternative facts.

Comment

I am surprised the Thorns didn't get any girls into college soccer. I didn't think their teams were that good last year but you still think they would get something.

Comment

I am surprised the Thorns didn't get any girls into college soccer. I didn't think their teams were that good last year but you still think they would get something.
              Does TA have any college eligible players?

Comment

The players all quit every year so there's not much left in the tank senior year.

Comment

Well they have zero returning Seniors from last year's team after the overhaul at tryouts. So that would make sense. Sounds like their program is moving in a slightly better direction this year than the previous 2 years.

Comment

The players all quit every year so there's not much left in the tank senior year.
                    They got one or two community college signings over the years. They don't advertise it much.

Comment

Well they have zero returning Seniors from last year's team after the overhaul at tryouts. So that would make sense. Sounds like their program is moving in a slightly better direction this year than the previous 2 years.
                      By "slightly better" you mean, not quite at the bottom of the cess pool?

Comment

There is a reason they call it a season. Again FC good team and they did beat Onyx last time they played (1x in last 7 years). Both of these teams play the exact same schedule on the exact same dates. Currently Onyx in 2nd and FC is 2nd from the bottom. Onyx is a strange team in they play some of the best teams in the country head to head as evidenced by last weekend with a win and a draw, but they underperform against lower tier teams like FC

I think for the last several years FC has finished 4th in the Mountain division and my guess is this year will be no different

Comment

Thank the GDA carrot for that.

Comment

Thank the GDA carrot for that.
                            That carrot is already moldy and rotten.

Comment

That carrot is already moldy and rotten.
                              Don't see anyone jumping ship. Girls & parents quite happy with big OYSA wins and lower tournament champs. All for free too I heard.

Comment

They have been very disappointing year over year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X