Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Daughter plays H.S. soccer with girls from WFF ECNL and they said the same thing - entire team was asked to play DA.
    Well at least your daughter has H.S soccer. that's something. Just tell her practice more then she may be as skilled as the girls on the WFF ECNL team and maybe she will be asked next year.
    Hang in there

Comment

Well at least your daughter has H.S soccer. that's something. Just tell her practice more then she may be as skilled as the girls on the WFF ECNL team and maybe she will be asked next year.
      Hang in there
      How will the high school team do when the WFF girls move to Da and aren't allowed to play high school?

Comment

How will the high school team do when the WFF girls move to Da and aren't allowed to play high school?
        The H.S. team should be just fine, the WFF girls aren't really impact players on the H.S. team.

Comment

The H.S. team should be just fine, the WFF girls aren't really impact players on the H.S. team.
          Agreed, WFF girls will gladly give up H.S. ball because they weren't getting many minutes anyway.

Comment

I have been hearing that DA will be in the $2500 range and there will be "need based" scholarships. Need as in the team "needs" a fast forward that can score. The team "needs" a defender that can stop almost everything. Not, poor parents that "need" money to pay for soccer.
            $2500 is way too low. The figures that I'm hearing are around $17,500. That figure includes everything - uniforms, ref fees, club fees, registration & carding, travel fees, lodging, everything.....

Comment

So I guess the club cannot get any more talent therefore they have asked every player back. I don't understand parents/players that kid never sees the pitch or very little keep coming back. Shame on the club for taking these people's money.
              We play ENCL for WFF and not every player has been asked - for 03s and 02s about 5-7 on each team.

Comment

We believe NPL will be the place to play next year. DA is going to get some of the good girls but not all . Also Npl is looking into adding more teams and more games and having Florida playoffs . Meanwhile GDA will be training and playing once or twice a month. More power to them and whoever decides to go train over there.

Comment

We play ENCL for WFF and not every player has been asked - for 03s and 02s about 5-7 on each team.
                  That's gotta be hard waiting to be asked and feeling rejected.

Comment

ECNL vs DA. Which is better? Which league has BU Weston and WFF? You have your answer.

Comment

Agreed, WFF girls will gladly give up H.S. ball because they weren't getting many minutes anyway.
                      Most of the WFF girls are starting on Newsome, Bloomingdale and Riverview. Seeing what those 3 schools have done in the playoffs, I think they are playing a lot.

Comment

Most of the WFF girls are starting on Newsome, Bloomingdale and Riverview. Seeing what those 3 schools have done in the playoffs, I think they are playing a lot.
                        Wouldn't brag about that, only Newsome is still in it of those 3.

Comment

Making real life soccer decisions based on a chance to make a USWNT or USYNT is a joke. There were a grand total of 7 Florida players on the latest U-15-U23 Rosters. Two of these players are in college, KM from TBU and JS from VSI/LFC. So out of all the club soccer players in FL only 5 girls on USW/YNT out of 131 possible roster spots.

Play HS and position yourself to play college soccer.

If you are 1 of the 5 best players in the state, regardless of age group, THE USWNT WILL FIND YOU.

Comment

So I guess the club cannot get any more talent therefore they have asked every player back. I don't understand parents/players that kid never sees the pitch or very little keep coming back. Shame on the club for taking these people's money.
                            My daughter and one other from our TBU team have been asked and we intend to accept. I know of 2 other girls from our team that have been asked but will not accept. A few of the girls on the older team that were invited i think are on the fence or have not indicated what their plans are yet.

Comment

My daughter and one other from our TBU team have been asked and we intend to accept. I know of 2 other girls from our team that have been asked but will not accept. A few of the girls on the older team that were invited i think are on the fence or have not indicated what their plans are yet.
                              For the players not going to GDA, what league do they plan to join?

Comment

For the players not going to GDA, what league do they plan to join?
                                I would assume NPL & FSPL if that particular team qualifies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X