Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must not win many games. Even rec teams beat teams 11-0.

Dominance nothing. You haven't beat anyone that presents a fair challenge.

Rough nothing.. your coach literally condones a few of his players intentionally targeting their opponents. They aren't even interested in playing soccer those two. Regardless of the ethics behind it, it's an embarrassment to the player and speaks volumes of the coaches in experience or lack of integrity to the game and the kids playing it.
    thisthis is it.

Comment

My bad - we actually won 11-0. Easy to lose track when the girls are scoring every few minutes. And funny that when a team shows dominance the first thing that happens is all the crybaby snowflake parents start boohooing that the team is too rough. Get used to some dominance from the EUG!
      No one will ever recruit a player that intentionally tries to hurt other players for the sake of satisfaction. If it's true then it is an embarrassment. I feel sorry for the kids she hurt and the coach should be reprimanded. Just get tape of it and report it to the state. Player will get suspended and the coach will as well.

Comment

No CFC u15 at all, their 02's are all playing on 01 teams or left the club for other 02 teams (not ECNL)
        No one is going to Ecnl clubs it seems.

Comment

No one will ever recruit a player that intentionally tries to hurt other players for the sake of satisfaction. If it's true then it is an embarrassment. I feel sorry for the kids she hurt and the coach should be reprimanded. Just get tape of it and report it to the state. Player will get suspended and the coach will as well.
          Some of this criticism may be sour grapes but might be at least partially true. Saw some of the WashT 02 game vs Eugene in Eastside Winter tourney. Couldn't believe the viscious hit by a Eugene player and then the same player did it again in the short time I was there. I say it's the official's fault for not giving cards. Offender's coaches need to speak up too but rarely do. Take video if you're going to play them.

Comment

Some of this criticism may be sour grapes but might be at least partially true. Saw some of the WashT 02 game vs Eugene in Eastside Winter tourney. Couldn't believe the viscious hit by a Eugene player and then the same player did it again in the short time I was there. I say it's the official's fault for not giving cards. Offender's coaches need to speak up too but rarely do. Take video if you're going to play them.
            Bunch of sore losers on this page. BOOHOO. Soccer is a physical game. And EUG is no longer a pushover.

Comment

Bunch of sore losers on this page. BOOHOO. Soccer is a physical game. And EUG is no longer a pushover.
              Wasn't there but If the refs aren't going to give cards it's up to the other side to play rough back. If the officials allow thug ball, the biggest thugs will win. Both sides need to be prepared for this kind of game. That's soccer.

Comment

Wasn't there but If the refs aren't going to give cards it's up to the other side to play rough back. If the officials allow thug ball, the biggest thugs will win. Both sides need to be prepared for this kind of game. That's soccer.
                Bring it on. We've got the best back line in the state including the only player who could regularly shut down that girl from Salem everyone said was so great. Good luck.

Comment

Bring it on. We've got the best back line in the state including the only player who could regularly shut down that girl from Salem everyone said was so great. Good luck.
                  Sorry, no Eugene team has shut down Salem's 2002 players in years. Salem's 2002s play up at 01 and dominate. Salem's 2001 team is vast majority 2002 players. If Salem had chosen to form a 2002 team, no one else would stand a.chance, including your back line.

Comment

Sorry, no Eugene team has shut down Salem's 2002 players in years. Salem's 2002s play up at 01 and dominate. Salem's 2001 team is vast majority 2002 players. If Salem had chosen to form a 2002 team, no one else would stand a.chance, including your back line.
                    I'm talking about the club hopper playing in Portland now. And it's too bad Salem 02's had to go hide in the weak 01 league.

Comment

Oregon Ecnl teams in the 02 and especially 03 age group isn't even close to the top in Oregon.

If wt copa 03s went and played on age they would easily deal with fcp and cu. they are probably better then GPS but I wouldn't bet on it.
                      Hahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Give me a second....hahahahahahaha! Sorry,... hahahahahahaha. Sorry, I'll try later...hahahahahahaha.....

Comment

Wrong!!

Comment

I'm talking about the club hopper playing in Portland now. And it's too bad Salem 02's had to go hide in the weak 01 league.
                          Oh, everyone easily stopped the club hopper. Wasn't a standout player anywhere. Hence the club hopping in attempts to get playing time.

Salem not hiding. Salem wants to be challenged. Playing 2001 teams is tougher. Particularly in FWRL, Surf Cup, etc. That's why Eugene's 2002s finished near bottom of the pack when they played 01 before the birth year change. They are essentially playing down now with & against 8th graders. When colleges are recruiting class of 2020, Salem girls will get way more looks. Salem competes well vs teams made up of mostly sophomores. That includes out of state teams. U16 is a whole different level.

Comment

Oh, everyone easily stopped the club hopper. Wasn't a standout player anywhere. Hence the club hopping in attempts to get playing time.

Salem not hiding. Salem wants to be challenged. Playing 2001 teams is tougher. Particularly in FWRL, Surf Cup, etc. That's why Eugene's 2002s finished near bottom of the pack when they played 01 before the birth year change. They are essentially playing down now with & against 8th graders. When colleges are recruiting class of 2020, Salem girls will get way more looks. Salem competes well vs teams made up of mostly sophomores. That includes out of state teams. U16 is a whole different level.
                            College coaches don't bother looking at Timbers Alliance players. Just the facts.

Comment

College coaches don't bother looking at Timbers Alliance players. Just the facts.
                              Local colleges do.

Comment

Local colleges do.
                                Maybe NAIA and community colleges. Maybe

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X