Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    love the badge reference, you should think about that little gem for a while
    OW: "I'm you're worst F'n nightmare. A weak club with a badge."

Comment

OW: "I'm you're worst F'n nightmare. A weak club with a badge."
      to the rest of the country that quote refers to everyone with a badge in CT

Comment

What the hell does this mean? Please post while sober.
        The guy hit a sore spot. Haha. youre just mad because he's right

Comment

Wow. Thanks for gracing us with your presence and pearls of wisdom. Now we all know who knows the most about soccer. A TS lurker. Idiot
          Except he's right. Just getting the GDA badge doesn't turn the club overnight into a top developer of talent.

Comment

Except he's right. Just getting the GDA badge doesn't turn the club overnight into a top developer of talent.
            Exactly. Next year OW will be same club, same coaches, same rinky dink fields, same players (minus a few of there better ones) but tougher competition. There will beware very disgruntled parents as well.

Comment

True and it will take a few years to aggregate and develop talent that can make YNT which is the purpose of GDA. For the foreseeable future top CT talent will still be pulled from ECNL clubs for training centers. No point for those kids to move to GDA when they have that path to YNT.

Comment

True and it will take a few years to aggregate and develop talent that can make YNT which is the purpose of GDA. For the foreseeable future top CT talent will still be pulled from ECNL clubs for training centers. No point for those kids to move to GDA when they have that path to YNT.
                And that applies to 1-2 players in CT at any given time. The rest can chose depending on long term goals and for with a club or league. GDA won't be the "must have" league for many players

Comment

And that applies to 1-2 players in CT at any given time. The rest can chose depending on long term goals and for with a club or league. GDA won't be the "must have" league for many players
                  More like 10 or so in the state that are at training centers for a given age group.

Comment

More like 10 or so in the state that are at training centers for a given age group.
                    ID camps and training centers are two completely different things.

Comment

ID camps and training centers are two completely different things.
                      What's an ID camp? There are at least 8 current Oakwood girls in the Training Centers

Comment

GDA info session Tonight

Wow. Thanks for gracing us with your presence and pearls of wisdom. Now we all know who knows the most about soccer. A TS lurker. Idiot
                        I am the one with that post and thank you for proving my point you ignorant moron. I noticed some comments after yours that actually understood what I was saying. Not only do you not understand soccer, you are probably one of the same morons for which I commented that come on here and bash kids and other clubs. Get a life *****hole. Get your head out of your a&& and educate yourself and your kid and focus on your kid. Stop worrying about everyone else. Your reply shows your ignorance.

And go ahead, you want to keep flapping your gums, I challenge you do meet and do it to my face.

Comment

I am the one with that post and thank you for proving my point you ignorant moron. I noticed some comments after yours that actually understood what I was saying. Not only do you not understand soccer, you are probably one of the same morons for which I commented that come on here and bash kids and other clubs. Get a life *****hole. Get your head out of your a&& and educate yourself and your kid and focus on your kid. Stop worrying about everyone else. Your reply shows your ignorance.

And go ahead, you want to keep flapping your gums, I challenge you do meet and do it to my face.
                          Wow. Typical keyboard douche. Go back to your podium jackoff. Meet me in person? What are you, 12? Don't let the door hit you in the arse. You've been schooled

Comment

I don't think it's that dire, but they will take on water and list badly. They didn't have a choice really. Around here ECNL will be fine, in other parts of the country where there's big player pools and good clubs involved GDA will eventually rise to the top.
                            Let me ask you something though. ODP used to be the top program, but now it is virtually non existent. The same people that got their doors blown off in ODP are running DAP? What will be different? Weaker clubs are going to suddenly vault the DAP to the top? It will never happen. There is no end game on the women's side. They don't have a decent pro league. Let's be honest. It's crap. Players are leaving to play overseas on the women's side. Girls don't want to give up high school. Why should they? They have a path to college already. The problem is that USSF has no clue what it is doing. They don't understand the landscape. Never have and never will. The big clubs in other states will be out of the DAP within three years. Watch for the blow up when USSF realizes the PDA's and Stars of the country are putting their B teams into GDAP. Best case scenario is that the PDA's and Stars send a few top players to both and start losing in both. They'll need to make decisions and at that point the choice will be clear. ECNL.

Comment

Let me ask you something though. ODP used to be the top program, but now it is virtually non existent. The same people that got their doors blown off in ODP are running DAP? What will be different? Weaker clubs are going to suddenly vault the DAP to the top? It will never happen. There is no end game on the women's side. They don't have a decent pro league. Let's be honest. It's crap. Players are leaving to play overseas on the women's side. Girls don't want to give up high school. Why should they? They have a path to college already. The problem is that USSF has no clue what it is doing. They don't understand the landscape. Never have and never will. The big clubs in other states will be out of the DAP within three years. Watch for the blow up when USSF realizes the PDA's and Stars of the country are putting their B teams into GDAP. Best case scenario is that the PDA's and Stars send a few top players to both and start losing in both. They'll need to make decisions and at that point the choice will be clear. ECNL.
                              while i agree with 99% of your post you fail to understand the HS fascination in the nor east-

girls soccer in the rest of the country is a club sport, HS not a big deal at all

Comment

GDA info session Tonight

Wow. Typical keyboard douche. Go back to your podium jackoff. Meet me in person? What are you, 12? Don't let the door hit you in the arse. You've been schooled
                                Schooled??? Really, that is all you have? Obviously you are the "keyboard douche". And a wuss at that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X