Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup

So who will win NH State Cup this year? Which clubs are contenders.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So who will win NH State Cup this year? Which clubs are contenders.
    Hmmmmm let me think hard. I'm going go out on a limb. Seacoast or GPS in all ages.

Comment

Hahaha

I am going to go out on a limb and say - what is NH State Cup? Are there actually any contenders? According to their website looks like they have a few teams signed up but nobody to play against. Really is too bad!

Comment

Wicked awwwwwwsum guy

Comment

I am going to go out on a limb and say - what is NH State Cup? Are there actually any contenders? According to their website looks like they have a few teams signed up but nobody to play against. Really is too bad!
          There's a website?

Comment

There's a website?
            https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...&eventid=53982

Comment

That's the JV state cup, I think the OP was asking about the USCS aka NEP state cup.

Comment

That's the JV state cup, I think the OP was asking about the USCS aka NEP state cup.
                In that case, it will be the usual suspects in Seacoast, GPS, plus the NEFC 03 boys and Stars 01 Girls. If recent history is any indication, on the boys side it will mostly be GPS because Seacoast DA does not compete and mainly Seacoast on the Girls side.

Comment

In that case, it will be the usual suspects in Seacoast, GPS, plus the NEFC 03 boys and Stars 01 Girls. If recent history is any indication, on the boys side it will mostly be GPS because Seacoast DA does not compete and mainly Seacoast on the Girls side.
                  I agree. I think Seacoast usually enters a Pre Academy team at the youngest boys age so they should win age group that but GPS will be the favorites for most of the rest. On the girls side GPS has won a couple in the last couple of years but Seacoast should win the most.

Comment

I agree. I think Seacoast usually enters a Pre Academy team at the youngest boys age so they should win age group that but GPS will be the favorites for most of the rest. On the girls side GPS has won a couple in the last couple of years but Seacoast should win the most.
                    Actually, this year I don't think Seacoast has a pre-academy team for that 2004 age group (at least not playing in the Northeast Pre-academy league), since DAP added that age group into the program. In that youngest DAP age group, each club fills two rosters of players. The best '04 team Seacoast could enter into the State Cup would be their third team, which I'm pretty sure is their '04 NPL team. Looks like Seacoast just edged out GPS in the standings from the fall, so should be a good battle for the State Cup.

Same is true for the '03 age group, but DAP is only taking one roster of players out of contention, so Seacoast would enter it's second team, which is their '03 NPL. GPS '03 NPL looks to be the stronger team here from the fall standings.

Comment

...Same is true for the '03 age group, but DAP is only taking one roster of players out of contention, so Seacoast would enter it's second team, which is their '03 NPL. GPS '03 NPL looks to be the stronger team here from the fall standings.
                      NEFC '03 will also contend here. Seacoast '03 NPL is listed as a ME team. Will they compete in NH?

Comment

NEFC '03 will also contend here. Seacoast '03 NPL is listed as a ME team. Will they compete in NH?
                        Not sure, but when clicking on the Seacoast '03 NPL team in the NEP standings list (GotSoccer site), they are listed as a NH team. Looks like NEFC NH '03 play in the NEP Premiership, which is a league lower than NPL, so may be weaker than the GPS and Seacoast teams, but anything can happen at State Cup.

Comment

Hmm, wonder why there are FC Stars teams on this list for USYS State Cup. Aren't they required to play in the USCS State Cup?

Comment

Hmm, wonder why there are FC Stars teams on this list for USYS State Cup. Aren't they required to play in the USCS State Cup?
                            So the club can claim they won a state cup. Weak!!!!

Comment

So the club can claim they won a state cup. Weak!!!!
                              Maybe the coaches of those teams have a previous working relationship with the people who run USYSA State Cup in NH.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X