X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now your smoking crack!!!!!
    Hilarious. Someone who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're " giving someone else a hard time about academics.

Comment

You're smoking crack if you think any women's team in the AE is attracting "top talent." The conference is simply not at that level. However, I doubt the team will implode because I'm sure no one's shedding tears over his departure.
      BU is a real good team, great school, and has been in the top 25. Besides that your right

Comment

BU is a real good team, great school, and has been in the top 25. Besides that your right
        BU plays in the Patriot League. Left the AE several years ago. Great point though. Besides having your head up your ass, great point.

Comment

BU plays in the Patriot League. Left the AE several years ago. Great point though. Besides having your head up your ass, great point.
          Dbag. Sorry I don't live my life for blogs and taking a dump on other people's kids. I also don't just come here on my mons computer to put down college choices because my kid wasn't good enough to play in college so you dump on everyone else. I also don't come here to correct other people's Grammer because it is a blog not a thesis. Get a life bud. If my head is up my arse because I didn't know BU left the AE then where is your head? Up your mom's arse? Toolbag

Comment

Dbag. Sorry I don't live my life for blogs and taking a dump on other people's kids. I also don't just come here on my mons computer to put down college choices because my kid wasn't good enough to play in college so you dump on everyone else. I also don't come here to correct other people's Grammer because it is a blog not a thesis. Get a life bud. If my head is up my arse because I didn't know BU left the AE then where is your head? Up your mom's arse? Toolbag
            You are a toolbag. You know nothing so shut your pie hole. You take the time to comment and be snarky but you are ignorant of basic facts. Shhhh. Quiet.

P.S. You misspelled grammar in two ways. Shouldn't be capitalized and it is grammar not grammar. Dope.

Comment

You are a toolbag. You know nothing so shut your pie hole. You take the time to comment and be snarky but you are ignorant of basic facts. Shhhh. Quiet.

P.S. You misspelled grammar in two ways. Shouldn't be capitalized and it is grammar not grammar. Dope.
              Auto correct won't even allow me to misspell grammer without effort.

Comment

Auto correct won't even allow me to misspell grammer without effort.
                UML is a dump. Recruits are bottom of the barrel as well as previous coaches.

Comment

And all you can contribute is to be grammar cop. Resorting to insults is no way to win a an argument.

Comment

UML filled the opening that BU's departure created.

Comment

And all you can contribute is to be grammar cop. Resorting to insults is no way to win a an argument.
                      He's a real tough guy. Thinks people look to him for answers. Only think he's won is a spelling be. Guys a loser. Probably comes here because his kid sucks and got cut. Spends thousands of dollars on a third tier team so he can brag about nothing at the water cooler at work. He needs his Chiclets loosened because his typing writes checks his mouth can't cash. Internet tough guy.

Comment

He's a real tough guy. Thinks people look to him for answers. Only think he's won is a spelling be. Guys a loser. Probably comes here because his kid sucks and got cut. Spends thousands of dollars on a third tier team so he can brag about nothing at the water cooler at work. He needs his Chiclets loosened because his typing writes checks his mouth can't cash. Internet tough guy.
                        Hey *********! You made a stupid comment about BU being in the AE. As you now realize BU is no longer in the AE. I called you on it. You have confirmed your ignorance and stupidity. Now you wanna play tough guy.

P.S. Spelling Bee has two e's. You are a dip****.

I would bitch slap you scross the room asshat. A backhand might be perfect. Do you prefer left or right hand?

Comment

Again with the insults, which get you nowhere.

Comment

Hey *********! You made a stupid comment about BU being in the AE. As you now realize BU is no longer in the AE. I called you on it. You have confirmed your ignorance and stupidity. Now you wanna play tough guy.

I would bitch slap you scross the room asshat. A backhand might be perfect. Do you prefer left or right hand?
                            Hahahahaha I'd pay to see this and then when you do try slap you so I can hear you call your mama. Super spelling loser. I'd say wife and kids must be proud but I'm sure there was no wife and no kids. I'm sure no one likes you. Real winner I'm sure. I wish you could meet these tough guys and knew who they were. They wouldn't be so tough. Come out of your mother's basement every once in awhile.

Comment

You're a special kind of special. Put your helmet back on

Comment

UML will stay with CM the asst as the new head coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X