Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've seen it many times before. Dirty players end up getting it back two fold.
    I have yet to see that kind of stuff in DAP. High School happens much more. With only a two man system the beyond the ref stuff gets nasty.

Comment

I've seen it many times before. Dirty players end up getting it back two fold.
      No they don't. Nobody get it back, either the kids play just as physical with him and keep up, or they just get manhandled. There's no team wide agenda of getting one single player back at any time. Did you ever play sports? There are officials in the game, they will determine the scope of physicality the players exhibit. You seem like the type of angry, frustrated parent that's living vicariously through his kid. Just relax pops.

Comment

I have yet to see that kind of stuff in DAP. High School happens much more. With only a two man system the beyond the ref stuff gets nasty.
        Ever watch West coast DAP games? I have, happens all the time. Very intense. In New England, the rich white boys are basically pussies.

Comment

No they don't. Nobody get it back, either the kids play just as physical with him and keep up, or they just get manhandled. There's no team wide agenda of getting one single player back at any time. Did you ever play sports? There are officials in the game, they will determine the scope of physicality the players exhibit. You seem like the type of angry, frustrated parent that's living vicariously through his kid. Just relax pops.
          You relax. MB has been playing like that from birth. He's a bully.

Comment

You relax. MB has been playing like that from birth. He's a bully.
            No he isn't by any stretch. He just plays hard and is a very gifted player. I would think that many parents would love to see that same kind of drive in their own sons. It stands out because it's so uncommon among soccer players, especially one so young. Not a bully at all.

Comment

No he isn't by any stretch. He just plays hard and is a very gifted player. I would think that many parents would love to see that same kind of drive in their own sons. It stands out because it's so uncommon among soccer players, especially one so young. Not a bully at all.
              Don't forget, he's huge for his age. Skillset aside. Maybe that's why he plays up.

Comment

Great player. Revs parent lunatics trash other players and teams for somehow blocking their future superstar player from developing, but go completely backstabbing and photo posting nuts when there is a real prospect among the "going pro" crowd, probably the only one in MA in that age-group range. Such losers.

Comment

That kid's skill level is way beyond his own age group. Maybe that's what prompted the shenanigans. Unfortunately, his own teammates couldn't figure out his intentions and methodology. I guess that's why he plays up with the Revs.
                  Oh my. No.

Comment

Great player. Revs parent lunatics trash other players and teams for somehow blocking their future superstar player from developing, but go completely backstabbing and photo posting nuts when there is a real prospect among the "going pro" crowd, probably the only one in MA in that age-group range. Such losers.
                    Jealousy can make peple do awful things

Comment

Jealousy can make peple do awful things
                      Great player, for NE DA. Change the measuring stick and remember your competition.

Comment

Oakwood parents are notorious for obnoxious behavior.
                        that's a big generalization- maybe the U14s .

Comment

Great player, for NE DA. Change the measuring stick and remember your competition.
                          By NE I assume you mean New England?. I would venture to say he's probably the best in the Northeast in the 2002 age group, and I'm familiar with many of the kids out there in the DAP. Measuring stick should be altered for where at the age of 15? International competition, Southern Midwest, Southwest, West Coast USA? The kid is young and if he manages to keep his emotions in check, he's going to go far. That seems to be his Achilles heal. I just don't quite know why he hasn't been snatched up by the U15BNT as of yet. Heard he's been to quite a few NTC's.

Comment

By NE I assume you mean New England?. I would venture to say he's probably the best in the Northeast in the 2002 age group, and I'm familiar with many of the kids out there in the DAP. Measuring stick should be altered for where at the age of 15? International competition, Southern Midwest, Southwest, West Coast USA? The kid is young and if he manages to keep his emotions in check, he's going to go far. That seems to be his Achilles heal. I just don't quite know why he hasn't been snatched up by the U15BNT as of yet. Heard he's been to quite a few NTC's.
                            The answer to your question resides within your own post.

Comment

Ummm, Revs lost 2-0 to OW. Would seem to me that the players that should be on the radar are one's able to score against fellow 14 year olds and the defenders able to shut down players like the one being discussed.

Comment

Ummm, Revs lost 2-0 to OW. Would seem to me that the players that should be on the radar are one's able to score against fellow 14 year olds and the defenders able to shut down players like the one being discussed.

Great analysis there. Looking at the final score and not having watched the game, you expected a Pele like performance by the player in question? I understand he was pulled off early in the second half by the coaches because he was being unruly towards the spectators who had been harassing him all game long.( One a-hole in particular) I was at the game and can tell you that he's the most athletic, skilled player I have seen in a while, and I've seen the likes of Davock, Steeves, DeBona and many others throughout their careers. Just the drive and intensity this kid has, is amazing to watch. My son doesn't stop talking about him and has been for a few years now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X