Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Liberal elites were not protesting last night . . . instead figuring out how to get kids home from practice in the horrible traffic and worrying about whether it is safe to drive my luxury import downtown. ( :
    My BMW was made in South Carolina - one of the upsides of globalization.

signed,

#NeverTrump Republican

PS - genuinely hope and pray that Trump will find/embrace wisdom and judgement. Protesters can protest, but please don't destroy other people's property.

Comment

My BMW was made in South Carolina - one of the upsides of globalization.

signed,

#NeverTrump Republican

PS - genuinely hope and pray that Trump will find/embrace wisdom and judgement. Protesters can protest, but please don't destroy other people's property.
      Yes the destruction is very disappointing. Protestors need to take the high road. But even property damage (which is wrong but at least is just that and often covered by insurance) pales in comparison to racist hate crimes that cut to the core of who a person is. This isn't the country many of us (I believe most of us) do not want. Unfortunately the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

For me I saw two glimmers of hope - my town, which is pretty staunch Republican and went R on almost every candidate, actually voted more for HRC than DT. In the state of NC, which was run by Repubs for years, they voted in a Democratic governor. They said enough, especially after the bathroom law cost the state a great deal. Throughout the years that have been wild political swings. It's just this time the damage could be longer lasting and much more deep.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/wel...st-is-growing/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/pos...nd-fears-trnd/

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...ildren-w448515

Comment

And now they are protesting a fascist president who practices bigotry, racism, and mysogany. What's your point? Not everyone in the US embraces that kind golf thinking and they are standing up to show the global community that we are not all like that. Thank God.
        Hillary is a bigot, racist and loves that sex plane to sex island just like her husband Bill. She has been on that plane. It is officially documented.

Comment

Hillary is a bigot, racist and loves that sex plane to sex island just like her husband Bill. She has been on that plane. It is officially documented.
          What is this sex plane and where do they sell tickets?

Comment

And what the holy hell does ANY of this have to do with soccer?

Comment

And now they are protesting a fascist president who practices bigotry, racism, and mysogany. What's your point? Not everyone in the US embraces that kind golf thinking and they are standing up to show the global community that we are not all like that. Thank God.
              You are an idiot and a good representative for all these losers who are protesting. I didn't vote for Trump either, but. He has a Jewish daughter and son. His company is more diverse then most with a significant amount of women and minorities in leadership positiins. The guy deserves a chance as he was voted in. The protesters are nothing more then jobless dumb****z with nothing better to do.

Comment

Liberals are loving and inclusive. But heaven forbid you disagree with them, or even worse, they lose an election... then they lose their shiz, full of hatred and violence.

Comment

Liberals are loving and inclusive. But heaven forbid you disagree with them, or even worse, they lose an election... then they lose their shiz, full of hatred and violence.
                  4 or 5 crazy anarchists don't make up the crowd nor represent the millions of voters that want the world to see we are not all racists. Don't be obtuse. That's like me saying that because a handful of students at Lake Oswego HS were mocking Jews last week saying to throw them all in the oven means all of Lake Oswego is anti-Semitic.

Comment

4 or 5 crazy anarchists don't make up the crowd nor represent the millions of voters that want the world to see we are not all racists. Don't be obtuse. That's like me saying that because a handful of students at Lake Oswego HS were mocking Jews last week saying to throw them all in the oven means all of Lake Oswego is anti-Semitic.
                    You need to go to Jupiter to get more stupider.

Comment

Totally agree with this. Also how many protesters that were out till 1am on Wednesday and Thursday night actually have jobs. I would suggest they are part of our country's problem. If Trump means no more handouts to those Clowns I would actually vote for him if I had a chance to do it all over.

Comment

And what the holy hell does ANY of this have to do with soccer?
                        It is has everything to do with soccer - Gresham or Vancouver dad started this thread to troll liberal FC mom. Same thread, different title that has been on here for years, except the stakes are higher.

Comment

The fact that you call me obtuse shows your liberal arrogance. Let me explain to you that I lean right on fiscal policy and I lean left on social policy. I am not simply talking about the rioting in the streets. I'm talking about my fear to say I wanted Trump over Hillary in all circles of my life in the Portland area. I have seen so much abuse and hatred by the left it is disgusting, not just after the election, for months, for years. And the condescending attitude literally makes me sick to my stomach. Yes, I know he said some appalling things. So much so that I voted 3rd party. But I am still happy he beat Hillary. I think her actions are worse. Did you see the map of this country, county by county, after the election? It was 85% red. And that's in the face of the Clinton machine, the media machine. I suggest you think about that a little harder. He won despite the deck stacked against him. Think about the celebrity elites. Think about the rich elites. Think about the 'educated' elites. Even the media. All condescending. I would think that might bother you. The people spoke, and it might help for you to try and understand why.

Comment

The fact that you call me obtuse shows your liberal arrogance. Let me explain to you that I lean right on fiscal policy and I lean left on social policy. I am not simply talking about the rioting in the streets. I'm talking about my fear to say I wanted Trump over Hillary in all circles of my life in the Portland area. I have seen so much abuse and hatred by the left it is disgusting, not just after the election, for months, for years. And the condescending attitude literally makes me sick to my stomach. Yes, I know he said some appalling things. So much so that I voted 3rd party. But I am still happy he beat Hillary. I think her actions are worse. Did you see the map of this country, county by county, after the election? It was 85% red. And that's in the face of the Clinton machine, the media machine. I suggest you think about that a little harder. He won despite the deck stacked against him. Think about the celebrity elites. Think about the rich elites. Think about the 'educated' elites. Even the media. All condescending. I would think that might bother you. The people spoke, and it might help for you to try and understand why.
                            So yours was the "spite" vote? Gotcha.

Comment

So yours was the "spite" vote? Gotcha.
                              I'm not really sure if that's a pot shot or not. There was no easy choice here. Was your vote:

1) the perpetual liar, criminal
                              2) the lewd, arragont, no filter
                              3) spite

In truth, for me it was simply I didn't want my name next to Clinton or Trump. Couldn't do it. But I feel everyone should vote. So I did. If you want to call it spite, feel free.

I take it you are the liar/criminal vote.

Comment

It is has everything to do with soccer - Gresham or Vancouver dad started this thread to troll liberal FC mom. Same thread, different title that has been on here for years, except the stakes are higher.
                                Just because a political argument involves soccer parents, it is therefore about soccer?

If a parent at ADF things "tastes great", but a parent at Westside thinks "less filling", that also has something to do with soccer then?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X