Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire

Move over to Fire, best club in FL! JD and GS should merge the Azzurri with Fire and remove PW and CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Former pro player hear and just want to add this is all rec and don't get to much about it don't let them fool yourself it is some high level wake up its all rec
      That is because you all feed the parents bull and give a horrible club, fill in the blank, lying that it could lead to the higest levels.

Comment

New singel mom to area and needs coach to recommend team for young youth child player
        Thanks for help

Comment

New singel mom to area and needs coach to recommend team for young youth child player
          Thanks for help
          How young and I mean the soccer player not the new single mom.

Comment

Free advise momma stay away from club and kids play middle school team and hs team for if want to play next level from former college star

Comment

How young and I mean the soccer player not the new single mom.
              Surprised nobody has asked the age of the mom yet as well, lol

Comment

Free advise momma stay away from club and kids play middle school team and hs team for if want to play next level from former college star
                Speaking as a former middle school coach who helped developèd players for the high school level, I think you should thank us and not put us down. As a person involved in club soccer st different levels, I would say that playing middle school helps the player become a better club player. It is more touches and learning about the game better.

Comment

Speaking as a former middle school coach who helped developèd players for the high school level, I think you should thank us and not put us down. As a person involved in club soccer st different levels, I would say that playing middle school helps the player become a better club player. It is more touches and learning about the game better.
                  I have never seen middle-school ball actually help a kid.

Comment

I have never seen middle-school ball actually help a kid.
                    Yeah it helps in them quitting the sport!

Comment

or get injured , with the "two" lazy ref formation

Comment

Move over to Fire, best club in FL! JD and GS should merge the Azzurri with Fire and remove PW and CC.
                        JD is not in same role as PW and CC, and you are obvious troll because that's just ludacris. GS is not with Azzuri anymore; he just does his tournament thing.

Comment

JD is not in same role as PW and CC, and you are obvious troll because that's just ludacris. GS is not with Azzuri anymore; he just does his tournament thing.
                          Wait, JD has a role? I thought he just does everything.

Comment

Bonita Storm or whatever they call themselves these days was created as an option decades ago for at the time people thought that the current club soccer in the area was an expensive recreation soccer, meaning the Naples Sharks. They were in the past able to put together some excellent teams but that was mainly because a group of parents and one coach or parent coach did such on their own and for the most part was independent of the club but had the clubs FYSA status. The Storm may never be a top club mainly because there is not that many players to go around nor are there that many good coaches to go around in this area of Florida.

Comment

Bonita Storm or whatever they call themselves these days was created as an option decades ago for at the time people thought that the current club soccer in the area was an expensive recreation soccer, meaning the Naples Sharks. They were in the past able to put together some excellent teams but that was mainly because a group of parents and one coach or parent coach did such on their own and for the most part was independent of the club but had the clubs FYSA status. The Storm may never be a top club mainly because there is not that many players to go around nor are there that many good coaches to go around in this area of Florida.
                              There are plenty of bad coaches to go around, and storm have a few.

Comment

There are plenty of bad coaches to go around, and storm have a few.
                                You resurrected a thread that was gladly dying to make that statement??

What a douche-bag.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X