Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    so you ran them off the field in the first half with a deeper bench and left your scrubs in for the second half when the game was well in hand?
    No, both teams utilized minimal subs. We are talking about the conditioning of the starters and core of the team.

Comment

No, both teams utilized minimal subs. We are talking about the conditioning of the starters and core of the team.
      Conditioning will also be an issue this time of the season. You figure out pretty quickly which players worked on their game and condition over the summer and which ones didn't. A few practices can't simulate game condition, so if they didn't work it'll take a bit longer to catch up.

Hopefully the games will be more competitive this coming weekend.

Comment

obvious

come on. it's really obvious. there are three good teams and that's it. This league will have a huge separation between top and bottom. Even if it's true that teas are out of shape, that means they are really weak programs. The kids at good programs show up prepared.

Comment

FSPL Week 2 Predicitons

WFF VS CORAL ESTATES: With both teams earning a win a loss from their first weekend this should be an interesting draw. Giving WFF playing lesser opponents I give the nod to Coral Estates for a getting 3 out of a tough first weekend. Prediction 2-0 Coral Estates. Fat whore moms cry for your kids.

Strictly vs REAL MIAMI: with Strictly somehow getting a win out of their pretentious playing style, yet losing to bottom dwellers Rush. I predict Real Miami pulls out the win after a somewhat decent showing vs harder opponents. Tight 1-0 win Real Miami

GPS Orlando Vs ACYS: ACYS WITH THE WIN probably around 6-0 not much competition.

BSA VS LAKE WORTH: BSA lost 5-0 to Strictly somehow but did manage a win while Lake Worth lost both. Think it will be tight I predict a Tie or 1-0 BSA victory

Coral Springs vs GPS Florida West: with GPS Florida west looking like a rec team Coral Springs gets the rec edge with a 2-0 win

Davie vs Lee County: Davie Sharks are sure to bit the asses off their opponents, but Lee County isn't looking half bad with a 6-2 win vs a bottom dweller. Tight one but I give the nod to DAVIE.

Rush vs PBGP with Rush getting demolished to the controversial rugby squad, I think they might just want to quick soccer. Rec squad Palm Beach will win the day 2-0

OCYS vs FC Dallas: Well..... OCYS is probably the top team this year and won't have much competition besides maybe ACYS. FC Dallas might want to forfeit this one because it won't be like the scores between the actual MLS sides. +10-0 OCYS and Dallassss goes slumping home.

SUNDAY 8/28

Lake worth vs Florida rush: another bottom dweller competition on the line with both teams hoping to claim a view big ones. Will be a tight match like your wife's pussy but I think I give the nod to Lake Worth for once

GPS Orlando vs FC Dallas: GPS earns the win with their quality 2000 players. 4-0

WFF vs REAL MIAMI: WFF earned a 7-0 win vs the 2nd worst rec team so I give the nod to the product of Fat whores and limp Dicks to wank slap the Zika opponents. 3-0 WFF

Lee County vs Coral Springs: Lee County fairs decently in the draw with experience against tougher squads and a big win under their belts. I think They'll PEE all the way on their opponents. Nod to Lee at a 2-1 scoreline

PBGP vs BSA: PBGP might get a second win out of this one a tight match but not having a loss so far in the season might bode well for the lads. 2-3 PBGP or a tie

OCYS vs ACYS: Central Florida matchup of the top two league teams. OCYS has never lost to the ACYS squad and will look to continue this run, especially with the DA players bolstering the back line and midfield. Will be a tough scrappy match but class will win the day for the classiest team in the state will be tough to be this squad this year. 4-0 OCYS

Coral Estates vs Strictly: a middle of the road scrap to receive a higher spot. Both teams have already earned wins and will be looking for more. Think it will be a tight one and predict a 2-2 draw for the squads. Strictlys Rugby might win the day.

Davie vs GPS Florida West: Many shark bites will go out today someone call the wambulence because I think there will be a lot of broken ankles. The lifeguards will be on call as Davie will secure and easy win vs the leagues worst squad. 6-0 Davie

For all the people hoping for predictions here they are and looking to start of the second week with a pretty good record. Let's hope there's safe play this weekend and everone gets an enjoyable game of soccer in. Good luck to all and have a great rest of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by I put my name on it 2 View Post
            WFF VS CORAL ESTATES: With both teams earning a win a loss from their first weekend this should be an interesting draw. Giving WFF playing lesser opponents I give the nod to Coral Estates for a getting 3 out of a tough first weekend. Prediction 2-0 Coral Estates. Fat whore moms cry for your kids.

Strictly vs REAL MIAMI: with Strictly somehow getting a win out of their pretentious playing style, yet losing to bottom dwellers Rush. I predict Real Miami pulls out the win after a somewhat decent showing vs harder opponents. Tight 1-0 win Real Miami

GPS Orlando Vs ACYS: ACYS WITH THE WIN probably around 6-0 not much competition.

BSA VS LAKE WORTH: BSA lost 5-0 to Strictly somehow but did manage a win while Lake Worth lost both. Think it will be tight I predict a Tie or 1-0 BSA victory

Coral Springs vs GPS Florida West: with GPS Florida west looking like a rec team Coral Springs gets the rec edge with a 2-0 win

Davie vs Lee County: Davie Sharks are sure to bit the asses off their opponents, but Lee County isn't looking half bad with a 6-2 win vs a bottom dweller. Tight one but I give the nod to DAVIE.

Rush vs PBGP with Rush getting demolished to the controversial rugby squad, I think they might just want to quick soccer. Rec squad Palm Beach will win the day 2-0

OCYS vs FC Dallas: Well..... OCYS is probably the top team this year and won't have much competition besides maybe ACYS. FC Dallas might want to forfeit this one because it won't be like the scores between the actual MLS sides. +10-0 OCYS and Dallassss goes slumping home.

SUNDAY 8/28

Lake worth vs Florida rush: another bottom dweller competition on the line with both teams hoping to claim a view big ones. Will be a tight match like your wife's pussy but I think I give the nod to Lake Worth for once

GPS Orlando vs FC Dallas: GPS earns the win with their quality 2000 players. 4-0

WFF vs REAL MIAMI: WFF earned a 7-0 win vs the 2nd worst rec team so I give the nod to the product of Fat whores and limp Dicks to wank slap the Zika opponents. 3-0 WFF

Lee County vs Coral Springs: Lee County fairs decently in the draw with experience against tougher squads and a big win under their belts. I think They'll PEE all the way on their opponents. Nod to Lee at a 2-1 scoreline

PBGP vs BSA: PBGP might get a second win out of this one a tight match but not having a loss so far in the season might bode well for the lads. 2-3 PBGP or a tie

OCYS vs ACYS: Central Florida matchup of the top two league teams. OCYS has never lost to the ACYS squad and will look to continue this run, especially with the DA players bolstering the back line and midfield. Will be a tough scrappy match but class will win the day for the classiest team in the state will be tough to be this squad this year. 4-0 OCYS

Coral Estates vs Strictly: a middle of the road scrap to receive a higher spot. Both teams have already earned wins and will be looking for more. Think it will be a tight one and predict a 2-2 draw for the squads. Strictlys Rugby might win the day.

Davie vs GPS Florida West: Many shark bites will go out today someone call the wambulence because I think there will be a lot of broken ankles. The lifeguards will be on call as Davie will secure and easy win vs the leagues worst squad. 6-0 Davie

For all the people hoping for predictions here they are and looking to start of the second week with a pretty good record. Let's hope there's safe play this weekend and everone gets an enjoyable game of soccer in. Good luck to all and have a great rest of the week.
            Hopefully we'll get a prediction from the actual I Put My Name On It poster. Not too interested in an OCYS homer trying to be funny

Comment

Hopefully we'll get a prediction from the actual I Put My Name On It poster. Not too interested in an OCYS homer trying to be funny
              I think his predictions are pretty good, yet the OCYS scores are a little over done thanks for putting it out there

Comment

I think his predictions are pretty good, yet the OCYS scores are a little over done thanks for putting it out there
                Thanks for the feedback, judging that ACYS VS OCYS will be extremely tight I'd say a 1-0 aggressive game, but OCYS will beat FC DALLAS by a large margin. But we will have to wait and see how my predictions turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by I Put my name on it 2 View Post
                  Thanks for the feedback, judging that ACYS VS OCYS will be extremely tight I'd say a 1-0 aggressive game, but OCYS will beat FC DALLAS by a large margin. But we will have to wait and see how my predictions turn out.
                  I think the league will be decided after Sunday's match between ocys and acys. If acys wins, it'll be because of set piece. They live and die by set pieces, they decide games on headers. If ocys wins it'll most likely be from being rested . They have a walk in the park on Sat while acys have a tougher opponent. I'll be shocked if this match up ends in a blowout by either team.

Comment

I think the league will be decided after Sunday's match between ocys and acys. If acys wins, it'll be because of set piece. They live and die by set pieces, they decide games on headers. If ocys wins it'll most likely be from being rested . They have a walk in the park on Sat while acys have a tougher opponent. I'll be shocked if this match up ends in a blowout by either team.
                    I'd put my money on ACYS but should be a good match overall.

Comment

Predictions

If they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess I should feel flattered??

I will provide write-ups after the Disney Q, the new team configurations will be established with 4 FSPL games and at least 3 games at the Q.

(I did get a chuckle from my "2")

Comment

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post
                        If they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess I should feel flattered??

I will provide write-ups after the Disney Q, the new team configurations will be established with 4 FSPL games and at least 3 games at the Q.

(I did get a chuckle from my "2")
                        Thanks your man I'd love to see how your predictions compare to mine. Hopefully mine for this weekend are pretty accurate

Comment

any insightful analysis on the strictly v bsa game?

Comment

Kickball for 90 minutes

Comment

Strictly is just a better team.

Comment

Strictly is just a better team.
                                you had the chance to use "strictly" instead of "just" and you blew it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X