Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    all 3 teams picked up players as well. We'll see who and how those players gel together.
    And they also picked up some very strong young 03's that were U12 last year. Until the first tournaments, we won't really know which teams the birth year change benefitted the most.

Comment

And they also picked up some very strong young 03's that were U12 last year. Until the first tournaments, we won't really know which teams the birth year change benefitted the most.
      The List Guy said he was an 02 parent. Will anyone step up and be the 03 List Guy/Girl?
      I would volunteer but I'm just not smart enough and I'm on a ton of planes. Would love to be your biggest fan though.

Comment

The List Guy said he was an 02 parent. Will anyone step up and be the 03 List Guy/Girl?
        I would volunteer but I'm just not smart enough and I'm on a ton of planes. Would love to be your biggest fan though.
        Agree!! We need list guy back! Made last years thread so enjoyable to follow!! Hopefully someone presents themselves after Labor Day!!

Comment

Here is my list of the top 8. This will obviously change after labor day but this is based last years teams, both in the 12 and 13 age group, as well as some of the movement that I have heard about.

1. Stars
          2. FC Boston
          3. Breakers
          4. SSS
          5. Aztec
          6. GPS
          7. LFC MA
          8. Stars West

Comment

Here is my list of the top 8. This will obviously change after labor day but this is based last years teams, both in the 12 and 13 age group, as well as some of the movement that I have heard about.

1. Stars
            2. FC Boston
            3. Breakers
            4. SSS
            5. Aztec
            6. GPS
            7. LFC MA
            8. Stars West
            is this for the 2003's ?

Comment

is this for the 2003's ?
              Not the guy who posted the list, but since it is posted in the U14 (2003) thread, I'm gonna say his list are 2003 teams.

Comment

1. Stars
                2. FC Boston
                3. Breakers
                4. SSS
                5. Aztec
                6. GPS
                7. LFC MA
                8. Stars West
                This has all the key teams and seems like a good place to start.

Comment

fwiw, List Guy used a weekly Sun night cross country flight to review results and post.

Comment

fwiw, List Guy used a weekly Sun night cross country flight to review results and post.
                    still doesn't address that I have half or maybe a quarter of his wit and mirth.

Comment

A list for getting your age group moving on TS
                      1. Find your own "thing". It will stick more if it happens organically (e.g. Oddsmaker)
                      2. Stay Objective. It's not hard, truth is evident
                      3. Be consistent. Predictable timing, format, etc.
                      4. Don't bite. TS trolls are inevitable. Don't engage

Have a great season, I look forward to following

Comment

I need to ask this question.

Who has the free time to monitor and rank 13 year old girls soccer teams? I go to every one of my kid's games and I don't even know who the team (an NPL team) plays week to week, never mind where they rank in relationship to each other.

Comment

This is life and death here! Free tuition and a spot on the NT is at steak! You better pay attention son.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            This is life and death here! Free tuition and a spot on the NT is at steak! You better pay attention son.
                            Someone said it was something another age group did last year. Welcome to youth soccer where the inane reigns.

Comment

Yummy! I love steak.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                                Someone said it was something another age group did last year. Welcome to youth soccer where the inane reigns.
                                Sounds worse than most postings here, and that says a lot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X