Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPL or FPL has become the new CDL

What a fourth rate league. They should just merge with USA.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111281]
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

ECNL will pull out of Florida first before any other club gets it. OCYS has been a nightmare and VSI is on a road to self destruction. A really bad start for Florida, but then again, the clubs they picked have also failed. I really do not know of another club in Florida that could have done better other than Sunrise.
      ECNL will not pull out of Florida. First, I know for a fact that both OCYS and VSI will keep it. The thing they are trying to decide is whether to just leave Florida be for 2-3 years and let it stabilize or to expand to JAX. No clubs from Miami are even being considered and that is primarily due to location for travel.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111282]

Joke? Brandon is a mess, teams are loosing players and games, no quality coaches the director Mr BL is a joke, so do you think the ECNL program is doing well? I'm pretty sure that Brandon will loss it in the next 2 years
        There are 5 clubs in the SE conference of ECNL as a whole performing worse then VSI. In order to lose it within 2 years VSI would need to be put on probation before the season started because you need to be on probation first. Second, my source tells me there is no chance of either club losing it. So your prediction is an epic fail. LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111288]

ECNL will not pull out of Florida. First, I know for a fact that both OCYS and VSI will keep it. The thing they are trying to decide is whether to just leave Florida be for 2-3 years and let it stabilize or to expand to JAX. No clubs from Miami are even being considered and that is primarily due to location for travel.
          Thanks to DV we have the ECNL program, thanks to BL we are loosing it

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111299]

hahahaha OMG the sky is falling!

Comment

=Unregistered;1111299]

actually, thanks to RB there is ECNL. he masterminded the merge to bring the top team over and justify entering the league.

Comment

No doubt that the team has been amazing. Love to watch them play. JS was a big part of the team and you are having trouble scoring. Do you disagree? Your team NEVER had a hard time scoring. JS goes down and the coaches change and now you blame the coaches? You had a BIG coaching change last year and you went on to the National Finals. I assure you that it was a much bigger coaching change going from DV to MM. This team is already programmed a long time ago. You lost your goal scorer who was a major part of the offense and who opened up chances for others. You still dominate possession in every game but the problem is scoring. The change that happened is that JS went down. It is really unfortunate and unlucky but its true. Furthermore, last year you finished 3rd in the conference. 3rd place this year and you would not make the playoffs. It is that simple.
                That team sucks.

Comment

=Unregistered;1111248]

This is the biggest joke of all. TBU will NEVER get ECNL. I know this for a fact. I have a very close friend that knows this information. TBU has been pushing hard but they are not even being considered. I was also told that it is very unlikely that any Florida team will get it next year and if it happens the only club being considered is JAX. ECNL is setting up destination clubs. The destination in West Florida is VSI and the destination in Orlando is OCYS. There will be NO MORE destination clubs in those areas. Have a nice day and thanks for playing!
                  how funny. I know for fact the opposite is true. ECNL is more concerned with having quality clubs represent. the turnover at VSI says completely the opposite. the proximity or TBU to pinellas, the stability the club brings, the reputable coaching staff is what ECNL is looking for. Greater Tampa bay and TBU will merge and make a stronger case for ECNL. this i know for a fact.

Comment

=Unregistered;1111299]

actually, thanks to RB there is ECNL. he masterminded the merge to bring the top team over and justify entering the league.
                    I agree but it wasnt just adding that team. At the time TBU had applied as well and RB went and showed the ECNL results of all the games between TBU and VSI. After seeing the results and the smack down that TBU was taking it was more then enough. My source told me that when they looked at TBU they felt that they had only 1 good team and they did not feel that their one good team was even that competitive. I was even told that if they even looked at our market which there are no plans to, they would look at IMG before TBU. That is what is so funny to me. How would you like to be TBU? They have 1 good team other then their U11 team and that one good team got hammered by Tophat 6-0.

Comment

=Unregistered;1111248]

how funny. I know for fact the opposite is true. ECNL is more concerned with having quality clubs represent. the turnover at VSI says completely the opposite. the proximity or TBU to pinellas, the stability the club brings, the reputable coaching staff is what ECNL is looking for. Greater Tampa bay and TBU will merge and make a stronger case for ECNL. this i know for a fact.
                      You dont know squat. If you did you would know that IMG would be considered before TBU if they even looked into our market which he said there are no plans to. Keep dreaming TBU. LOL

Comment

I agree but it wasnt just adding that team. At the time TBU had applied as well and RB went and showed the ECNL results of all the games between TBU and VSI. After seeing the results and the smack down that TBU was taking it was more then enough. My source told me that when they looked at TBU they felt that they had only 1 good team and they did not feel that their one good team was even that competitive. I was even told that if they even looked at our market which there are no plans to, they would look at IMG before TBU. That is what is so funny to me. How would you like to be TBU? They have 1 good team other then their U11 team and that one good team got hammered by Tophat 6-0.
                        Top hat U16's are good, but GSA U17's have a bunch of Atlanta area 2016's...the best ones, the national team caliber ones. Top Hat would not be the best U16 team in ATL if GSA girls played their age group.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111295]

There are 5 clubs in the SE conference of ECNL as a whole performing worse then VSI. In order to lose it within 2 years VSI would need to be put on probation before the season started because you need to be on probation first. Second, my source tells me there is no chance of either club losing it. So your prediction is an epic fail. LOL
                          Why would they lose ECNL, the teams aren't playing bad. Just because they don't have qualified coaches running it. They may have players leave. But even that is questionable. ECNL is still the best place to be, however if they are not providing the best coaching and training there aren't going to be any better players breaking down the doors to come in and I am sure you will see players leaving. Why wouldn't they hire someone to come in and run the ECNL instead of appointing friends and family. Aren't there some qualified ex pro/retired D1 college coach that needs a job on one of the States premier girls programs. I've got an idea, put an ad out there and see what comes in or are we afraid that someone more qualified will respond. I hope so.

Comment

=Unregistered;1111248]

You obviously do not understand the concept of destination clubs. Why do you think Tophat is not getting ECNL status? They have applied a couple of times now. The reason why is because the destination clubs for Atlanta have already been chosen. They are AFU, Concorde Fire and GSA. Tophat has a much better club by a million times then TBU or VSI for that matter but yet have not been granted admission. TBU will not be granted admission because the destination club in this area is VSI. Its been chosen and the game is over. No time left on the clock. TBU can apply all they want and kill more trees filling out the application but it will not matter. They are looking for Destination clubs and once designated, that is where they expect the players to go to play if they are wanting to play ECNL. They are not just adding clubs because they are good. Tophat would have been granted admission if that were the case. TBU has no chance. My source is solid and that is that.

Comment

=Unregistered;1111331]You obviously do not understand the concept of destination clubs. Why do you think Tophat is not getting ECNL status? They have applied a couple of times now. The reason why is because the destination clubs for Atlanta have already been chosen. They are AFU, Concorde Fire and GSA. Tophat has a much better club by a million times then TBU or VSI for that matter but yet have not been granted admission. TBU will not be granted admission because the destination club in this area is VSI. Its been chosen and the game is over. No time left on the clock. TBU can apply all they want and kill more trees filling out the application but it will not matter. They are looking for Destination clubs and once designated, that is where they expect the players to go to play if they are wanting to play ECNL. They are not just adding clubs because they are good. Tophat would have been granted admission if that were the case. TBU has no chance. My source is solid and that is that.[/QUOTE]

funny. ECNL is all about destination clubs. but, the destination area not necessarily owned by a club. status is granted but the stipulations call for a comprehensive quality improvement subject to periocal analysis, which is every two years. the third years is usually a transition year if a destination club is unable to full fill their commitments. the destination area is set per market and demographic set by ECNL. however, the club which holds the destination is subject to change if criteria is not met. this I know for fact.

Comment

=Unregistered;1111331]You obviously do not understand the concept of destination clubs. Why do you think Tophat is not getting ECNL status? They have applied a couple of times now. The reason why is because the destination clubs for Atlanta have already been chosen. They are AFU, Concorde Fire and GSA. Tophat has a much better club by a million times then TBU or VSI for that matter but yet have not been granted admission. TBU will not be granted admission because the destination club in this area is VSI. Its been chosen and the game is over. No time left on the clock. TBU can apply all they want and kill more trees filling out the application but it will not matter. They are looking for Destination clubs and once designated, that is where they expect the players to go to play if they are wanting to play ECNL. They are not just adding clubs because they are good. Tophat would have been granted admission if that were the case. TBU has no chance. My source is solid and that is that.
                                funny. ECNL is all about destination clubs. but, the destination area not necessarily owned by a club. status is granted but the stipulations call for a comprehensive quality improvement subject to periocal analysis, which is every two years. the third years is usually a transition year if a destination club is unable to full fill their commitments. the destination area is set per market and demographic set by ECNL. however, the club which holds the destination is subject to change if criteria is not met. this I know for fact.[/QUOTE]

Well then you would also know that VSI will not lose it so TBU is out of luck. Furthermore, you would also know that Creeks and IMG have been putting feelers out for doing a combo application which is also not seriously being considered. Sit back and watch. This year its Jax or None. Have a nice day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X