Boys 05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just gets better and better. Pretty soon this thread will reach the insanity of the 01 girls, all because someone tossed off a casual reference to a #6.

At least nobody has any nasty names (a la "Gresham Gorilla") for players on other teams yet....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am calling BS on that. You became butt hurt and are now deflecting. And who are you to say that our boys will end up like you did? Just because you burnt out, or were never good enough to make a good team, or your Daddy made you memorize formations, or look at still shots of when you screwed up on the pitch...etc. That does not give you the right to project our kids. Do you even a son who is an 05? Are you that weird guy who admitted that his kids are all grown and out of the home? This is an anonymous site, and yes some of us are over the top. But get over yourself and enjoy the posts, or don't. And of you don't, then you leave.
      You should be calling an experienced psychologist or therapist. What happens to 11 yearold in Soccer by the age of 15-18 is well documented, some drop out, some get jobs, some were way ahead of the curve and get passed up by late bloomers, only a tiny percentage stay at the premier level of club every year from 10 to 18 it's just how it works, I have no idea how your kid will pan out and frankly don't care and that isn't projection that's reality.

There is nothing to enjoy about perverse obsession which was the impetus of jolting you in your current forum fantasy land which is centered on 11 yr old boys, once again you need to spot posting here.

But as expected you can't help yourself, this is easier than shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

You should be calling an experienced psychologist or therapist. What happens to 11 yearold in Soccer by the age of 15-18 is well documented, some drop out, some get jobs, some were way ahead of the curve and get passed up by late bloomers, only a tiny percentage stay at the premier level of club every year from 10 to 18 it's just how it works, I have no idea how your kid will pan out and frankly don't care and that isn't projection that's reality.

There is nothing to enjoy about perverse obsession which was the impetus of jolting you in your current forum fantasy land which is centered on 11 yr old boys, once again you need to spot posting here.

But as expected you can't help yourself, this is easier than shooting fish in a barrel.
        My God...what an arrogant, narcistic wanker youbappear to be. Are you really that convinced that whatever you have to say is important to anybody else but yourself? Seriously mate, seek help elsewhere. We get it, all 11 year old boys will one day quit, or will ultimately suck, or will never amount to YOUR standards. Enphasis on YOUR. You come on here and spout a load of rhetoric and then later claim that you were only entertaining yourself at our expense...and then insult everybody and their kids. You have no idea how any of us feel about our kids, or what our hopes or aspirations are. My son plays because he wants to. He also does other sports, but soccer is his favorite right now. I can no more say that he will not play when he is 15, than I can say that he will. But you see, that is his choice. My job is to support his choice and allow him to succeed. God what an arrogant tool you must be.

Comment

One word, which you must be very familiar with...loser! You got the market cornered on that.

Comment

You sir, are a douche cannon.

Comment

It just gets better and better. Pretty soon this thread will reach the insanity of the 01 girls, all because someone tossed off a casual reference to a #6.

At least nobody has any nasty names (a la "Gresham Gorilla") for players on other teams yet....
              They will never reach the heights of 01G parents. The obsession of the parents of DDs can never be achieved by these amatures.

Comment

How to end a thread 101.

Having the requisite skill to stop the insanity train of parents posting.

Well Done, that was a first time I've seen the posters jump on somebody with bullying tactics and then have the lone wolf flip it on them, ahh snap.... and then thread dies with a barrage insults.

Brilliant Tactic, going straight to the nerve..

Now can we talk about my kids pee-wee team again, please.

Comment

How to end a thread 101.

Having the requisite skill to stop the insanity train of parents posting.

Well Done, that was a first time I've seen the posters jump on somebody with bullying tactics and then have the lone wolf flip it on them, ahh snap.... and then thread dies with a barrage insults.

Brilliant Tactic, going straight to the nerve..

Now can we talk about my kids pee-wee team again, please.
                  He flipped nothing? He was called out by people and then attempted to save face. Honestly, this has all been lame.

Comment

He flipped nothing? He was called out by people and then attempted to save face. Honestly, this has all been lame.

Sorry didnt get that take...He/she baited the lot with a bunch of nonsense posts, that were frankly hysterical..then called them out for dwelling on little kids in a forum--finally they broke down and snapped and all they could come up with was slinging insults..Loved the method, process and outcome...textbook stuff...its true the insults were really lame in the end. I agree with that much. They really were offended by this poster..truth hurts.

Comment

Will CFC play Copa? They tied ADF 1-1 and beat FCP 3-1. Curious to see how they hold up against WST.

Comment

Sorry didnt get that take...He/she baited the lot with a bunch of nonsense posts, that were frankly hysterical..then called them out for dwelling on little kids in a forum--finally they broke down and snapped and all they could come up with was slinging insults..Loved the method, process and outcome...textbook stuff...its true the insults were really lame in the end. I agree with that much. They really were offended by this poster..truth hurts.
                        The most hysterical part of all of this is that you are the OP and are now trying to act like somebody else, agreeing with yourself. My question to you anonymous one, is why do you care if parents, on 05 thread dwell on our "little kids?" Obviously you do not have a "little kid" based on your snarky comments, so why are you here? Tell the truth...or is that what hurts?

Comment

Will CFC play Copa? They tied ADF 1-1 and beat FCP 3-1. Curious to see how they hold up against WST.
                          Maybe in state cup. I wouldn't put too much weight in those two early results though. Westside has too much speed and form, FCP seems like a fluke and ADF is a stronger team as well. On the other hand, consistency isn't exactly a trait of 11yr olds!

Comment

The most hysterical part of all of this is that you are the OP and are now trying to act like somebody else, agreeing with yourself. My question to you anonymous one, is why do you care if parents, on 05 thread dwell on our "little kids?" Obviously you do not have a "little kid" based on your snarky comments, so why are you here? Tell the truth...or is that what hurts?
                            It was just hilarious to watch the parental loons lose it on anonymous forum where subject matter is children born in 2005 or younger. Throwing punches at shadow much?. Quite the visual. Like you, I'm just an another anonymous poster reflecting on the behavior of parents in an anonymous chat room. Keith Morrison from Dateline may be visiting some of your ilk real soon. "Yes, those are camera's and I'm Keith Morrison from NBC's Dateline. Would you like to continue this discussion."

Comment

Hey. We're now at 1000 posts, and approaching 50,000 views. Still a ways to go to catch the 01 or 02 girls, but we can do it!

Comment

It was just hilarious to watch the parental loons lose it on anonymous forum where subject matter is children born in 2005 or younger. Throwing punches at shadow much?. Quite the visual. Like you, I'm just an another anonymous poster reflecting on the behavior of parents in an anonymous chat room. Keith Morrison from Dateline may be visiting some of your ilk real soon. "Yes, those are camera's and I'm Keith Morrison from NBC's Dateline. Would you like to continue this discussion."
                                lol....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X