Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG Girls DA

Is IMG only offering Girls DA for full time student athletes?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have the numbers they need for domestic players in the older ages with the younger age they will have to reach out and work with a neighboring club for at least the 1st year or 2.

Comment

Img works by a different set of rules they can do whatever they want. Players they want as part of their DA will have an opportunity to go there 100% sure of it.

Comment

I heard they are sticking to a "policy" that Girls in Girls DA need to reside there and be 100% in the program.

Comment

I heard they are sticking to a "policy" that Girls in Girls DA need to reside there and be 100% in the program.
          I was speaking with a parent last weekend that said IMG will make some "exceptions" for Girls DA players so that they can live at home and go to their H.S. but play Girls DA at IMG.

Comment

I was speaking with a parent last weekend that said IMG will make some "exceptions" for Girls DA players so that they can live at home and go to their H.S. but play Girls DA at IMG.
            I heard that too but also heard that H.S. soccer will be forbidden at IMG GDA.

Comment

U14 is the only age that this will happen IMG has the numbers domestically for all the other ages.

Comment

If you attend the school you are automatically on the DA team.

Comment

Not true at all

Comment

Yep, just pay the $60K/year and you're on the new Girls DA!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X