• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fields at Weston Regional were bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The fields at Weston Regional were bad.
      Vista Park and Plantation were also bad. Bare dirt in many places. Complete sh*t show.

Comment

the clubs keep signing up for it year after year, there isn't anything else down here... the fields have been bad since 2013 (at least), the problem is everyone wants to come down to south Florida in February and I don't think any other club has the fields necessary to hold such a large event...so its always Weston unless you want to drive up to Orlando after you just went up for thanksgiving and are headed there in May...
        just my 2 cents

Comment

And we complete our trifecta. Retard # 3. Congrats Weston.
          I haven't seen the word "retard" used this much since I was 10 years old. I figured out your real problem. Lots of anger and complaints about bathrooms. Constipation can cause irritability and excessive complaining. Try a glass of prune juice or some Metamucil tonight before bed and you will be a new person in a day or so. You'll feel so much better that you will probably even go back to Weston for next year's tournament!

Comment

I haven't seen the word "retard" used this much since I was 10 years old. I figured out your real problem. Lots of anger and complaints about bathrooms. Constipation can cause irritability and excessive complaining. Try a glass of prune juice or some Metamucil tonight before bed and you will be a new person in a day or so. You'll feel so much better that you will probably even go back to Weston for next year's tournament!
            I bet you are so proud of this joke. How long did you sit there and think about it? I know it took a lot of brain power. Your favorite part is the crack about prune juice and metamucil. Am I right? And what a closer, you brought it all the way back around to the Weston tournament. So clever and witty.

Congrats. You claimed spot # 4 in the retard roster.

Comment

I bet you are so proud of this joke. How long did you sit there and think about it? I know it took a lot of brain power. Your favorite part is the crack about prune juice and metamucil. Am I right? And what a closer, you brought it all the way back around to the Weston tournament. So clever and witty.

Congrats. You claimed spot # 4 in the retard roster.
              I can tell you enjoyed it. I actually wrote it while sitting on the toilet so it's kind of ironic.

Comment

I can tell you enjoyed it. I actually wrote it while sitting on the toilet so it's kind of ironic.
                Wish there was a like button

Comment

And...here's # 5.

Comment

I agree. Great comeback to the overly-cynical 'critique' of a post.

Comment

Coral Gables Toros Green

Wow, Toros Green 00 team continues to struggle. The Director's experiment is a complete failure. He tried to take every player he could from Pinecrest and shot himself in the foot. He need to hand that team to a new coach who understands how modern day soccer should be played.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X