Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's nothing to to win all that has been lost is reality.

You live in a world where you contend and hold a belief that athletic Aid awarded in college sports is a secret.

which is disproved anytime a headcount or equivalency sport signs a nli.

It's recorded once the signature is done.. sometimes it's obvious when a basketball athlete signs they got a full ride ..when a equivalency sport athlete signs you just have to know who to ask to reveal how much they got it's all out there my friend you shoould really consider taking the time to figure it out... that way you won't seem so desperate asking Anonymous posters to give it to you go get it for yourself it's not that tough.
    Go ahead and call then, you will get laughed at. Have fun with that. Start with the four Pac-12 schools Oregon players signed at, they will tell you zero.

Comment

There is no law, but it is a courtesy, since that will be the athlete's coach, why would they want to create drama? And you are probably right if a kid is getting books, the coach probably wouldn't care. If they are getting sixty or seventy percent, they probably don't want the kids on books to know...

I will provide that link you ask for when you let me know where my daughter's offer is posted, since it is public info. I am looking forward to seeing it. I think it kills you to think that some of the Oregon girls did really well.
      College coaches in women's sports especially soccer are always on the go, resigning, switching schools, getting fired or just walking away to get on with life.

With so many college teams out there and hundreds and hundreds of colleges in need of coaches nearly every year, it's a very transient industry and not a very well paid profession. The women college coaches don't get any real kind of love from the admin in salary or pay.

It's all on the table, who gets what for every team in the nation at every level, every girl knows exactly what kind of athletic aid each one of her teammates gets every year. This a team of girls, it's their nature to share with their teammates it's how this gender works as a group. They care and know about each other. A collection of women can and always will create some drama at some point, they are wired for this, trust in the coach is what the girls care about most. Not any petty feelings about how much aid someone else got, that's only a parent issue who is only focused on just their daughter, that's why the coach doesn't what you the unstable parent to know what others get, or ever share with other parents what your daughter gets, can't blame em there. The players aren't that interested in this topic to be honest. But they do indeed know.

These coaches know that the psycho parent has them on speaker phone and doesn't trust them so they do tell them (parents) not to share this info, no directive is ever given to the player while at college not to tell teammates what they get, it is what it is.

The key thing is keeping this info away from the nut case parents that would cause drama if they new these kind of details. Making life unbearable for other parents in the squad and a coaches worst nightmare.

Sorry you were in the dark about this coaching code of the 'secret'.
      This aid was earned by the player not the parent.

Comment

Go ahead and call then, you will get laughed at. Have fun with that. Start with the four Pac-12 schools Oregon players signed at, they will tell you zero.
        Zero was the exact amount of athletic aid, you are correct.

Comment

Still waiting for a link to the "public information" on soccer offers. One school, one club, or even one player. Still waiting.
          Still waiting for the link showing even one Timbers Alliance or Thorns Academy player going on to play college soccer.

Comment

Zero was the exact amount of athletic aid, you are correct.
            Thanks for sharing what your daughter got! I new you would come through with at least your daughters offer. Now please share the rest of the athletic aid data you have for each kid in the country. You know the public records...

Comment

College coaches in women's sports especially soccer are always on the go, resigning, switching schools, getting fired or just walking away to get on with life.

With so many college teams out there and hundreds and hundreds of colleges in need of coaches nearly every year, it's a very transient industry and not a very well paid profession. The women college coaches don't get any real kind of love from the admin in salary or pay.

It's all on the table, who gets what for every team in the nation at every level, every girl knows exactly what kind of athletic aid each one of her teammates gets every year. This a team of girls, it's their nature to share with their teammates it's how this gender works as a group. They care and know about each other. A collection of women can and always will create some drama at some point, they are wired for this, trust in the coach is what the girls care about most. Not any petty feelings about how much aid someone else got, that's only a parent issue who is only focused on just their daughter, that's why the coach doesn't what you the unstable parent to know what others get, or ever share with other parents what your daughter gets, can't blame em there. The players aren't that interested in this topic to be honest. But they do indeed know.

These coaches know that the psycho parent has them on speaker phone and doesn't trust them so they do tell them (parents) not to share this info, no directive is ever given to the player while at college not to tell teammates what they get, it is what it is.

The key thing is keeping this info away from the nut case parents that would cause drama if they new these kind of details. Making life unbearable for other parents in the squad and a coaches worst nightmare.

Sorry you were in the dark about this coaching code of the 'secret'.
              This aid was earned by the player not the parent.
              You are high and really need to get a job.

Comment

You are high and really need to get a job.
                Not high.But very giddy since I left my job as an NCAA Divisn One Womens College coach. I like my new job much better. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Comment

Not high.But very giddy since I left my job as an NCAA Divisn One Womens College coach. I like my new job much better. Thanks for the kind thoughts.
                  LOL! Now I know you ARE high!

Comment

This list has nothing to do with IMG camps. It has to do with IMG ratings. In fact the three CU players in the top 150 players according to IMG for the class of 2017 actually never attended those events. CU had 3 top 150 recruits. Based on where they ended up on the list is what placed them at 10th in the country. If a kid ends up on the IMG recruiting list, Top Drawer adds them, that is why some of them have no picture or other profile information, even in the top 150.
                    I think you are accusing Top Drawer Soccer of actually having some system to rate kids properly. Have you looked at their current ratings? It is really apparent if you look at the top 150 boys. So many have two star ratings and they are the class of 2017. I think many were three star before based on some of the kids we know. TDS has way too much liberty to rate players based on whatever criteria they come up with for the moment, and then everyone relies on their system. They are a media company, with limited network, and now market their camps. IMG is just a sponsor of the TDS top 150 ratings, but not involved.

Comment

I think you are accusing Top Drawer Soccer of actually having some system to rate kids properly. Have you looked at their current ratings? It is really apparent if you look at the top 150 boys. So many have two star ratings and they are the class of 2017. I think many were three star before based on some of the kids we know. TDS has way too much liberty to rate players based on whatever criteria they come up with for the moment, and then everyone relies on their system. They are a media company, with limited network, and now market their camps. IMG is just a sponsor of the TDS top 150 ratings, but not involved.
                      TDS is a joke. And their ratings are even more of a joke. Talk to the real college soccer world and they just laugh at TDS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X