Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Dap 04 clubs in New England Divison.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1983869]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Another TS troll. Do everyone a favor and go play in traffic. You won't be missed. And for the record, I'm a GPS parent wondering why GPS was excluded from the expansion.
    GPS doesn't want to pursue full DAP status, its easier and cheaper to throw the FC BM out there like a carrot to get sucker parents to throw away their money.

Why do you think GPS doesn't have ENCL and GDAP.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1983885]

GPS doesn't want to pursue full DAP status, its easier and cheaper to throw the FC BM out there like a carrot to get sucker parents to throw away their money.

Why do you think GPS doesn't have ENCL and GDAP.
      I'm not saying your wrong, but the reality is that GPS is one of the more expensive clubs around, so parents obviously have the money to spend on ECNL. Seems like a tactical error on their part.

Up to now, it's been NPL vs ECNL and GPS was with NEFC on the NPL side. Now NEFC has had a year of ECNL and soon GDA. On the boys side, NEFC now has u12 and u13 BDA as well as NPL. Seems like GPS would need something to stay relevant on both the girls and boys sides. I mean, why even bother with 1 year DAP. The following year you need to move to the Revs, Bolts, or now NEFC if you want to stay DAP... otherwise you move to NPL or NEP. Like I said, seems a strange development path and one I'm not sure makes much sense for my kid.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1983890]

I'm not saying your wrong, but the reality is that GPS is one of the more expensive clubs around, so parents obviously have the money to spend on ECNL. Seems like a tactical error on their part.

Up to now, it's been NPL vs ECNL and GPS was with NEFC on the NPL side. Now NEFC has had a year of ECNL and soon GDA. On the boys side, NEFC now has u12 and u13 BDA as well as NPL. Seems like GPS would need something to stay relevant on both the girls and boys sides. I mean, why even bother with 1 year DAP. The following year you need to move to the Revs, Bolts, or now NEFC if you want to stay DAP... otherwise you move to NPL or NEP. Like I said, seems a strange development path and one I'm not sure makes much sense for my kid.
        I personally think GPS is making a mistake. I think they will see a swarm of kids going to clubs with GDAP, DAP and ENCL. The whole BM thing is only going to go so far.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1983860]

DAP is "expanding" not taking things away you idiot.

Let me guess, you are an NEFC parent...
          Let ME guess whose "missus" you are.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1984024]

Let ME guess whose "missus" you are.
            How is your hangover this morning? I bet its pretty bad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X