Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical democrat RACIST blame everyone else response. Bill Clinton failed the people of Rwanda. I'm sure you think like Hillary Clinton who thinks all Blacks look alike.
    Trump was born in Scotland and has a fake birth certificate. Dont you know anything? Guy is not even elegiacal for the office.

Comment

Trump was born in Scotland and has a fake birth certificate. Dont you know anything? Guy is not even elegiacal for the office.
      Totally. Fake white american. He is a euro impostor.

Comment

Typical Trump supporter BS and spin. No one agreed with you. You're just not intelligent enough to realize that. Or you're just a troll, trying to excite everyone. Or both...
        what spin jackass? is it ignorance or just plain stupidy or EVIL that you deny history. Bill Clinton allowed 800,000 blacks to get murdered with machetes in Rwanda. Even he admits it was his worst blonder. Just remember that democrats are the biggest racists out there. If they were WHITE people Bill and the DEMOCRAT party would have done something. Because they were BLACK they dd nothing. As Hillary Clinton likes to say "Blacks all look alike". You will be pulling a lever for her in 2 years because you are probably racist just like her.

Comment

what spin jackass? is it ignorance or just plain stupidy or EVIL that you deny history. Bill Clinton allowed 800,000 blacks to get murdered with machetes in Rwanda. Even he admits it was his worst blonder. Just remember that democrats are the biggest racists out there. If they were WHITE people Bill and the DEMOCRAT party would have done something. Because they were BLACK they dd nothing. As Hillary Clinton likes to say "Blacks all look alike". You will be pulling a lever for her in 2 years because you are probably racist just like her.
          Trump is a fake white american with a fake birth certificate.

Comment

Are you speaking for "the blacks"?
            i speak for myself. What happened the truth hurt your little libtard feelings? Bill Clinton stood by and did nothing while 800 fl'g thousand blacks got slaughtered. Actual pulled out those that could have helped. Good job Democrats. You let 800,000 blacks get murdered with machetes. very caring of you. Are you even black? or do you feel that you are black today? LMOA.

Comment

Post your Dumb non-soccer comments here

Who cares about the Rwanda people (I like Bubba) or the dumbass journalist that got axed? They were not american!!!!!!!!! AMERICA and Americans come 1st....thats it. over 70 americans lost there lives in BS fires in Cali and the dumbass Liberals are getting on DT over some foreign journalist? CNN, CBS and liberal _SS whipes are ruining this country and don't have the proper perspective on what is right and wrong. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT......STAY THE COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding others in other countries...Hey Liberal _SS Hole go join the peace core and make a difference.

Comment

Who cares about the Rwanda people (I like Bubba) or the dumbass journalist that got axed? They were not american!!!!!!!!! AMERICA and Americans come 1st....thats it. over 70 americans lost there lives in BS fires in Cali and the dumbass Liberals are getting on DT over some foreign journalist? CNN, CBS and liberal _SS whipes are ruining this country and don't have the proper perspective on what is right and wrong. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT......STAY THE COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding others in other countries...Hey Liberal _SS Hole go join the peace core and make a difference.
                Trump is a fake American. He was born in Scotland. He didn't like wearing kilts because it made his we-we feel even smaller than it is.

Comment

Libtards like you are funny and definitely EVIL. You pretend to be a Trump supporter with your racist post but i provide facts as to why liberals and democrats are racist. Nice try but you need to do a better job than that. I'm sorry that Bill Clinton let 800,000 blacks get murdered. it's your democrat history, understand imposter. Just like the democrats are the party of the KKK. You let blacks get murdered in chicago and allow it because they are black. Remember imposter it's Hillary Clinton who thinks all blacks look alike just like you and you would let another 800,000 blacks get murdered if you could do it again right liberal sissy boy? TRUMP 2020.

Comment

Libtards like you are funny and definitely EVIL. You pretend to be a Trump supporter with your racist post but i provide facts as to why liberals and democrats are racist. Nice try but you need to do a better job than that. I'm sorry that Bill Clinton let 800,000 blacks get murdered. it's your democrat history, understand imposter. Just like the democrats are the party of the KKK. You let blacks get murdered in chicago and allow it because they are black. Remember imposter it's Hillary Clinton who thinks all blacks look alike just like you and you would let another 800,000 blacks get murdered if you could do it again right liberal sissy boy? TRUMP 2020.
                    He is a con and a fake.

Comment

You did not mention Slick Willy also left behind servicemen to die (see black hawk down) and Hillary lied about benghazi...blood on her hands......(ps was not about a riot over a movie)

Trump is loud mouth jerk but he would not do that...☝️

Comment

Racist Trump and Steve Bannon, and you support them? That's why the KKK and the American Nazi party praised Trump for hiring Bannon. That's why he was sued for Trump scam university. That's why he refused to apologize to the Central Park 5, even after DNA evidence proved they were railroaded. That's why Trump was sued and lost a lawsuit for refusing to rent to minorities. There is a lot more, but you really don't care. If you did you would read a book. You didn't provide facts. You keep repeating the same thing over, and over, and figured that eventually it will become fact. No one is that stupid. Except you, and Trump.
                        But I'm bored with you now. I have better things to do, then play games with a keyboard gangster.

Comment

Wow. There are people really out here referring to a group of people as "the blacks"

"...we helped the blacks"

"the blacks now have jobs"

"the blacks..."

Wow...this thread just stepped into the 1960s

Comment

Racist Trump and Steve Bannon, and you support them? That's why the KKK and the American Nazi party praised Trump for hiring Bannon. That's why he was sued for Trump scam university. That's why he refused to apologize to the Central Park 5, even after DNA evidence proved they were railroaded. That's why Trump was sued and lost a lawsuit for refusing to rent to minorities. There is a lot more, but you really don't care. If you did you would read a book. You didn't provide facts. You keep repeating the same thing over, and over, and figured that eventually it will become fact. No one is that stupid. Except you, and Trump.
                            But I'm bored with you now. I have better things to do, then play games with a keyboard gangster.
                            Anyone can sue for anything. CP5 that's your response. Damm you're a dumb one.Democrats are the party that now believes if someone accuses you of anything you're guilty unless you're a democrat. Antifa is out beating up folks protesting in support of those who were wrongly accused of crimes and the left antifa assaults them while the police in a lefty state do nothing. But according to your liberal democrat logic obama is a racist and hate jews. Luis Farrakhan supports obama and actual has contact with obama so therefore obama hates jews. Trump has no contact with the whole 3 members of the kkk. But obama mingles with the lefty racist jew hating nuts like Farrakhan and that's acceptable to you. you're a keyboard moron. FACT 800,000 blacks murdered in Rwanda. Bill Clinton and the democrats pull out and do nothing to stop it.Enlighten us to what the Democrats did to help those black people. FACT thousands get murdered in Chicago and democrats do nothing but blame everything else.FACT millions of black babies aborted. Democrats love that. That's my opinion lol. FACT Bill Clinton and Hillary and her brother steal and screw over the people of Haiti. FACT democrats are the party of the KKK.FACT Robert Byrd KKK member and Democrat who was praised by Hillary Clinton and Obama. FACT Trump works to bring justice reform to help minorities.Even Van Jones praises the effort. Watch the racist Democrats try to stop it. I guess if you read it doesn't make you educated. Maybe if you read this post you'll actually learn something lol.

Comment

Oh give up already. DTs Birther garbage was one of the ugliest, most blatenly racsist campaigns this country has ever seen.

Comment

...and it keeps going. Why is anyone entertaining this bigoted and ignorant way of thinking?

Please stop referring to a group of people as "the blacks". Or any reference to a culture and ethnicity for which you are unfamiliar. Please refer to the "whites" on a going forward basis.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X