Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hall's relatively weak league schedule (NB, RHAM, NWC twice, Southington twice) will come back to haunt them. This happens every year...they enter the tournament with lots of lower quality wins and fail when the competition gets more difficult. They are a good team, just not prepared enough for the post-season.
    Looking prepared to me

Comment

Hall's relatively weak league schedule (NB, RHAM, NWC twice, Southington twice) will come back to haunt them. This happens every year...they enter the tournament with lots of lower quality wins and fail when the competition gets more difficult. They are a good team, just not prepared enough for the post-season.
      fake news. Hall rolls on.

Comment

Looking prepared to me
        All of the battle-tested FCIAC teams are can stsrt baikng pies this week for Thanksgiving with all of their extra time. Could be an all-CCC semis.

Comment

All of the battle-tested FCIAC teams are can stsrt baikng pies this week for Thanksgiving with all of their extra time. Could be an all-CCC semis.
          It seems like every year its "FCIAC is the strongest yadayadayada..." and then excuses when it doesn't come through. Looks like the title resides in the North.

Comment

The sun even shines on a dog’s ass every once in a while

Comment

So, how did FCIAC do this year in the tourney? Win at all classes on both the girls and boys side?

Comment

It seems like every year its "FCIAC is the strongest yadayadayada..." and then excuses when it doesn't come through. Looks like the title resides in the North.
                Didn’t take long to make you look stupid

Comment

So, how did FCIAC do this year in the tourney? Win at all classes on both the girls and boys side?
                  I don't think they play soccer on the boys side.

Comment

I don't think they play soccer on the boys side.
                    I think Trumbull and Norwalk on the boys side do ok

Comment

Fake news my *****. Hall chokes as predicted. Unprepared in pressure situation due to weak schedule.

Comment

Fake news my *****. Hall chokes as predicted. Unprepared in pressure situation due to weak schedule.
                        I wouldn’t say the players choked. Very good game with two very good teams. Massively outcoached though

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X