X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oc da u14

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s that saying? Denial: It ain’t just a river in Africa.

This team has won one game all season long, scored only 2 goals in the last 7 games (both by a kid not on your roster in the same game, the only win), and conceded 22 in those same 7 games! You think your kid is developing and learning the game in those conditions? Do you even possess the ball fir more than 2 consecutive passes? Honestly?
    I agree with the poster that these posts about this team are just a parent/parents who is bitter that they were let go by this club. Let it go, mommy or daddy, you ARE the problem.
    Dumpster Fire parent

Comment

I agree with the poster that these posts about this team are just a parent/parents who is bitter that they were let go by this club. Let it go, mommy or daddy, you ARE the problem.
      Dumpster Fire parent
      This team will be much better the second half of the season. Injured players coming back, certain players removed, others sent back to 06 and Ecnl, and coach with a better understanding of who he can trust to perform.

Comment

back to the top

Comment

Oc da u14

back to the top
          Yes, please let's bury this thread. No one honestly cares

Comment

Dumpster Fire parent
            Don’t have a dog in this fight, but you are detached from reality. Why on earth would anyone be upset about not being involved with this team? I mean, looks like the folks who moved on saw what was coming and/or dodged a bullet.

Comment

Don’t have a dog in this fight, but you are detached from reality. Why on earth would anyone be upset about not being involved with this team? I mean, looks like the folks who moved on saw what was coming and/or dodged a bullet.
              2 wins in the last 3 games. Is this team turning a corner?

Comment

2 wins in the last 3 games. Is this team turning a corner?
                Nope. Just played two really bad teams. An MLS club should be a cut above.

Comment

Another win today for these boys and looked like only 2 subs. Looks like they are getting it together. Let the haters hate

Comment

OC da u14

Another win today for these boys and looked like only 2 subs. Looks like they are getting it together. Let the haters hate
                    Who cares about this team, everyone knows Weston is the best in this age group. Let this thread die.

Comment

Oc da u14

That OC boy who scored and celebrated the way he did was in very poor taste. He should be spoken to about that and his parents should be spoken to about acceptable behavior. Very poor taste and a poor reflection on the club and coaching staff.

Comment

Oc da u14

That OC boy who scored and celebrated the way he did was in very poor taste. He should be spoken to about that and his parents should be spoken to about acceptable behavior. Very poor taste and a poor reflection on the club and coaching staff.
                        What did he do, does anyone know?

Comment

What did he do, does anyone know?
                          2 goals scored during the game. Which one was offensive? Im assuming the first one?

Comment

2 goals scored during the game. Which one was offensive? Im assuming the first one?
                            I was at the game and don’t recall any offensive celebrations. I do recall Armada being robbed of goals that were called back for offsides. I also recall OC’s keeper saving several shots.

Comment

I was at the game and don’t recall any offensive celebrations. I do recall Armada being robbed of goals that were called back for offsides. I also recall OC’s keeper saving several shots.
                              The video shows that the OC player pulled his shirt up over his head and celebrated towards the parents sideline. Not sure if there was anything else that was more offensive, but that’s what I saw.

Comment

Oc da u14

The video shows that the OC player pulled his shirt up over his head and celebrated towards the parents sideline. Not sure if there was anything else that was more offensive, but that’s what I saw.
                                I watched this game as well and I do not have a horse in this race but Armada was clearly offsides on the goals they called back. No question. The OC keeper did make some good saves to keep them off the score sheet as well.
                                I did not see anything offensive in any goal celebrations that I recall.
                                On a side note, where do you get to watch these videos that others have mentioned? Do you need to be a parent of a player to get?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X