Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my guess is April/May of this year, so not recent.

Definitely not recent...I see photos of construction sites in the link that I know those projects have been completed for over a year.

Comment

Definitely not recent...I see photos of construction sites in the link that I know those projects have been completed for over a year.
      The entire world isn't updated at the same time. Area's roll in as new pictures are taken. For example, my house is still showing the above ground pool I took down a few years ago while a new building that was put up last year, and only a few miles away, is showing up.

I agree that the Barca area shown could be older but can only be so old as I don't remember that curb from when I drove by the area last fall.

Comment

The entire world isn't updated at the same time. Area's roll in as new pictures are taken. For example, my house is still showing the above ground pool I took down a few years ago while a new building that was put up last year, and only a few miles away, is showing up.

I agree that the Barca area shown could be older but can only be so old as I don't remember that curb from when I drove by the area last fall.
        Agreed, the photo looks fairly recent, probably about a month or so old. Lot's more work has been done since the photo was taken from what I saw last week.

Comment

Wow, the picture today isn't even the same one that was there yesterday.

Tons of dirt has been pushed back against much of the north wall. Though some of the curbing on the southwest corner appears to be missing, or they piled some dirt over it. And it looks like a bunch of holes have been made in the northwest side. Don't even want to guess what for but obviously more work has been done.

Comment

Wow, the picture today isn't even the same one that was there yesterday.

Tons of dirt has been pushed back against much of the north wall. Though some of the curbing on the southwest corner appears to be missing, or they piled some dirt over it. And it looks like a bunch of holes have been made in the northwest side. Don't even want to guess what for but obviously more work has been done.

WOW i wonder if Barca has that much pull they can get Google Earth and USGS to update the pictures on their new facility as we are discussing it...amazing.

Comment

This thing is not getting done. Prospect Sports is already setting the table to break contract with the landowner. Obviously no one on this thread is privy to the rental agreements but we can parse together from news accounts and press releases several things.

1. There was a rental dispute with months of back rent not paid. Since then legally mediated.
              2. To assist in rent payments, Prospect Sports was suppose to sell sand on the lot which it can’t because of safety issues.
              3. Prospect Sports may or may not still be on the hook for past and future rents as per these rental agreements without receiving a nickel of revenue from the property.
              4. FCB is in contract with Prospect Sports to receive royalties and a percentage of profit without any financial consideration toward the facility development.
              5. We are currently 16 months removed from summer ‘17 tryouts and the facility presentation.
              6. Considering the difficulty in delivering one field what other obstacles will hinder the completion of this project as originally intended and will that effect the long term feasibility of the project.

Lastly - Has anyone actually put any thought into why the academy changed names

Comment

This thing is not getting done. Prospect Sports is already setting the table to break contract with the landowner. Obviously no one on this thread is privy to the rental agreements but we can parse together from news accounts and press releases several things.

1. There was a rental dispute with months of back rent not paid. Since then legally mediated.
                2. To assist in rent payments, Prospect Sports was suppose to sell sand on the lot which it can’t because of safety issues.
                3. Prospect Sports may or may not still be on the hook for past and future rents as per these rental agreements without receiving a nickel of revenue from the property.
                4. FCB is in contract with Prospect Sports to receive royalties and a percentage of profit without any financial consideration toward the facility development.
                5. We are currently 16 months removed from summer ‘17 tryouts and the facility presentation.
                6. Considering the difficulty in delivering one field what other obstacles will hinder the completion of this project as originally intended and will that effect the long term feasibility of the project.

And yet there they are at the site, with construction in full swing.

Comment

forca barca!!! welcome to NY!

Comment

And yet there they are at the site, with construction in full swing.
                    Says you. I heard a declaration or two on this site before - Please excuse me if I think you're full of ****.

Comment

nobody cares!!! we will follow them blindly!!! Forca Barca and foxes!

Comment

Says you. I heard a declaration or two on this site before - Please excuse me if I think you're full of ****.
                        you are excused. now forca already!!! forca!

Comment

to all anti barca peeps...you are all such losers....stop hating...its not healthy.

Comment

nobody cares!!! we will follow them blindly!!! Forca Barca and foxes!
                            Where there is smoke there is fire.

Comment

I will only address the last part of your post- The academy didn't change the name- FC barcelona changed it as they changed ALL of the FCB Escola's to Barce Academy's all over the world. The different name with Pro added to it is only for TWO locations since they are both owned and operated by FC Barcelona, One is NY and the other is China.
                              Google it ya schmo

https://fcb-escola.fcbarcelona.com/n...-barca-academy

https://sbisoccer.com/2018/05/barcel...ican-academies

This was posted all over online months ago, but I guess your head was up your a** at that time too with all of your nonsense you wrote.

Comment

Yes say's me, and anyone else who has actually been to the site in the last few weeks. Which you are obviously not in the category of, since you wouldn't be running your mouth if you have.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X