Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vale

Looked at EDP fall cup groups today couple of Vale teams I noticed. I especially noticed that they have entered the second group for u13 girls. Are they crazy ? Some good ECNL teams in that group and vale is hardly a CT league club and they think they will compete. I predict some high score lines.

Provide a link

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Provide a link
      Is your interweb broke? Look it up yourself lazy fuk.

Comment

Fakenews

Comment

Fakenews
          Vale run by dunces

Comment

Vale = Fale

Comment

Vale = Fale
              Goran on line 1

Comment

Things at Vale going strong actually. Being the first year we won’t have the best teams but we have a great platform to build and I understand that plannin permission has gone through for the outdoor turf field. With a facility and the indoor fof income Vale will be a CT top club within the next 5 years. Watch this space.

Vale parent

Comment

Things at Vale going strong actually. Being the first year we won’t have the best teams but we have a great platform to build and I understand that plannin permission has gone through for the outdoor turf field. With a facility and the indoor fof income Vale will be a CT top club within the next 5 years. Watch this space.

Vale parent
                  Infrastructure is of little vale-ue when there isn’t experienced or credentialed people at the top. Your opinion of their future is based on hope.

Comment

Fakenews
                    Look it up yourself jackhole. I refuse to post a link to something that a 5 year old could look up in seconds.

Comment

Vale parent
                      Vale is a waste of time and money.

If your kid is decent find a better club.

Comment

Vale is a waste of time and money.

If your kid is decent find a better club.
                        FYI...Most pay-to-play clubs are a waist of time and money.

Comment

your wife didn't think I was lazy as I was cramming my shaft and balls in her mouth

Comment

your wife didn't think I was lazy as I was cramming my shaft and balls in her mouth
                            You clearly have issues. What’s the motivation for posts like this? Is it supposed to be funny? To take the time to post this is interesting.

Comment

Vale parent
                              Going strong? Losing every game in lower levels of CCSL is a solid base.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X