Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the 2007 on w05 is a freak of nature. I know it is too soon to say but many top soccer people concur that for his age they have never seen anything like him. I for one have not seen that type of quality in America at that age
    Ok dad, calm down. Playing up one year. What happened when the freak of nature when to Phil Union (without the coaches paid for private training are also the ones making decisions and protecting/promoting the kid)? That’s right, they said go play with the 07s where you belong. And, early January birthday means is hardly playing up up two years. It’s same as late birth date (November or December). Not hating on the kid (he seems to be a nice kid who works hard loves the game and is a talented player). just giving a reality check to this nonsense his parents post on here. SMH

Comment

I don’t usually post in this thread cause I don’t speak Spanish, but I Think it’s funny that every time anyone posts something positive about a player, or compliments a player....everyone immediately comments...”slow down mom” and “relax, calm down Dad.” Not just in this thread, but in all threads.

Like the only posters that would EVER praise a player are their parents.

PS-I’m not 07 mom or Dad and I don’t even know who the player is or what he looks like

Comment

Im an 07 dad and love the way the kid plays, i would like if he and the one playing 06 would play their age when we go to spain next month, at least we will have one of them.

Comment

Javi papi lindo, tu haces esto a propósito? Estos anormales hablando de tu niño lindo todo el día. Le decimos a quien vamos a sentar en.la banca este din de semana?

Comment

I don’t usually post in this thread cause I don’t speak Spanish, but I Think it’s funny that every time anyone posts something positive about a player, or compliments a player....everyone immediately comments...”slow down mom” and “relax, calm down Dad.” Not just in this thread, but in all threads.

Like the only posters that would EVER praise a player are their parents.

PS-I’m not 07 mom or Dad and I don’t even know who the player is or what he looks like
            Lol bro you don't know these parents , they live here and like to criticize others when things aren't going well.

Comment

Verga que envidioso.

Ustedes sufren.

Pero Papi como vas a sufrir.

Llora requete envidioso.....

Los triste es que yo te veo saludando a los papas.

Que poco hombre eres.

Signed
              a true 05 Parent

Comment

Verga que envidioso.

Ustedes sufren.

Pero Papi como vas a sufrir.

Llora requete envidioso.....

Los triste es que yo te veo saludando a los papas.

Que poco hombre eres.

Signed
                a true 05 Parent
                number 1 - Learn English, number 2 your son sucks ! and number 3 your the one that says hello to all of us. That 2007 is better than your son as well. Enjoy the bench as well.

Comment

number 1 - Learn English, number 2 your son sucks ! and number 3 your the one that says hello to all of us. That 2007 is better than your son as well. Enjoy the bench as well.
                  Enjoy the 07 glory. didn't the older brother used to be all that too? what happened? oh genes caught up.

Comment

Enjoy the 07 glory. didn't the older brother used to be all that too? what happened? oh genes caught up.
                    Not like his brother, far better, even to your son as well. keep warming that bench for all of ours. How many players has Weston FC signed last 9 years?

Comment

Not like his brother, far better, even to your son as well. keep warming that bench for all of ours. How many players has Weston FC signed last 9 years?
                      His brother was a beast too. Everyone else starts catching up though. If this wasn't the case then we'd have Ronaldo's and Messi's on every corner.

Comment

His brother was a beast too. Everyone else starts catching up though. If this wasn't the case then we'd have Ronaldo's and Messi's on every corner.
                        Yup, now he doesn't even get full playtime.

Comment

Is this team really this dysfunctional that parents bicker with each on this site?

Or...it’s gotta be other team’s parents impersonating parents in order to sow divison within the ranks, right?

Comment

Genes, genes. My son has my genes.

Comment

Is this team really this dysfunctional that parents bicker with each on this site?

Or...it’s gotta be other team’s parents impersonating parents in order to sow divison within the ranks, right?
                              As a true 05 parent, i can tell you that the tension is palpable.

Comment

As a true 05 parent, i can tell you that the tension is palpable.
                                total exaggeration. most parents get along. it is hard to see your kid sit. i get it. but bottom line, most kids on this team have improved significantly compared to their first day with this coach.

this coach has a style he likes to play to. some kids fit this style more than others. this is no different than soccer anywhere else in the world. another coach may see things differently.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X