Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWSS Showcase

Stunned that CFC NPL teams are in the second brackets. However, what must Beachside parents be thinking with their daughters playing in tgdceirst bracket below teams like CFC Sound and PSC?

Where is CT Rush Elite based? Is it Wilton?

Comment

CT Rush Elite teams train in Trumbull.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Stunned that CFC NPL teams are in the second brackets. However, what must Beachside parents be thinking with their daughters playing in tgdceirst bracket below teams like CFC Sound and PSC?
          they are probably relieved! they are mostly srs just playing because they enjoy the game-recruting should be done at this point for anyone who is interested. why not have a chance to win?

Comment

when do the schedules come out for this one? it's a week out.

Comment

Those pesky got soccer points strike again for tournament seeding! Hahaha. it never fails. Beachside suffers this time around.

Comment

I don't think it is gotsoccer points alone. SUSA NPL is in that bracket with Beachside. Now they must be pissed. Brackets will probably change by the weekend.

Comment

Seriously, get a life. Who cares?

Comment

Seriously, get a life. Who cares?
                    Let me guess. Your kid plays in a "top" league and only that league matters? But you felt the need to not only click on this thread with an obvious title AND comment on it? Talk about needing to get a life.

Comment

Let me guess. Your kid plays in a "top" league and only that league matters? But you felt the need to not only click on this thread with an obvious title AND comment on it? Talk about needing to get a life.
                      Uh no. My kid doesn't play in top league. Parents like you are what is wrong with youth sports. Just be happy your kid is playing in any bracket. Not like they are going to be on national team.

Comment

Uh no. My kid doesn't play in top league. Parents like you are what is wrong with youth sports. Just be happy your kid is playing in any bracket. Not like they are going to be on national team.
                        Let me guess, you were beat up in high school

Comment

A few posters asked/made comments about an event. What's the big fuking deal? You are the one in need of an attitude adjustment.

Comment

Let me guess, you were beat up in high school
                            Nope. Not at all.

Comment

A few posters asked/made comments about an event. What's the big ****ing deal? You are the one in need of an attitude adjustment.
                              Nope. Not at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X