Signed
    Carrillo

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You jealous fool......

No sabes nada.

Signed
      Carrillo
      Or 07, which is where they put him when he went to Philly union and mommy and daddy and Weston coaches weren’t shielding and spoon feeding him. They are not doing the kid any favors.

Comment

Or 07, which is where they put him when he went to Philly union and mommy and daddy and Weston coaches weren’t shielding and spoon feeding him. They are not doing the kid any favors.
        How's the fan bleacher treating ya?

Comment

How's the fan bleacher treating ya?
          Three words: Hooked on Phonics.

Look it up, you’ll thank me later. Kid is a good player, but he’s just good. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2378760]Three words: Hooked on Phonics.

Look it up, you’ll thank me later. Kid is a good player, but he’s just good. Nothing more, nothing less.[/QUOTE

What a pity you are so clueless about soccer.
            Bless your heart
            Me das lastima

Comment

I will say this. He is good. But he is not as good as my kid was at the same age. That does not mean he won’t end better then my I’m just keeping it real with u dad. It’s good to be proud of ur kid but chill a bit. Don’t set ur kid up for failure, ya gotta be realistic.

Comment

I have been watching this kid for 3 years tend to agree he is good but he has not seen the age size and weight gap yet next year he will play 06

Comment

I have been watching this kid for 3 years tend to agree he is good but he has not seen the age size and weight gap yet next year he will play 06
                  you perv

Comment

Simple, from what I've seen JC has him surrounded by strong talented players that do all the dirty work, kid doesn't defend and makes lots of erroneous passes during a game. NOT bashing on the little one he has lots of talent but coach should start considering him playing his age next season unless la masia comes and signs him.lol.

Comment

Simple, from what I've seen JC has him surrounded by strong talented players that do all the dirty work, kid doesn't defend and makes lots of erroneous passes during a game. NOT bashing on the little one he has lots of talent but coach should start considering him playing his age next season unless la masia comes and signs him.lol.
                      Aren't you dying to know???

Comment

From what I heard Collins doesn't want him in the 06, I don't know about michia. Carrillo is stuck with him.

Comment

You poor troll you...

Comment

From what I heard Collins doesn't want him in the 06, I don't know about michia. Carrillo is stuck with him.
                            Stuck with him.... Funny ****.

Carrillo loves him.

Jealous 05 parent

Comment

Big time jealous parent...

Comment

Nope... No Masia. He would have to play ‘07. Weston ‘05 much better than Barca ‘07... Try again!! Lol!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X