Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Besides his obvious bias, Whitaker is a crook. The more reporters investigate him the worse it gets. Even Trump is starting to distance himself from him. He can't win confirmation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-o...ers-shady-past
    When I see Whitaker’s personal text stating “Mueller is a ****ing idiot, we have to stop him” or one that talks about an “insurance policy” then I call for a recusal.

Comment

Congratulations, you’be won the biggest dumbass of the week award. So let me get this straight...libtards want Witaker to recuse himself because he’s shown hostility towards the Russia probe with statements that show “ a clear bias against the investigation” yet you don’t think Strzok and Page should be fired for their “clear bias” in trying to stop a candidate from becoming the POTUS? What evidence do u have that shows Whitaker has obstructed the investigation? There was a Congressional hearing that proved a clear bias and other motives by Strzok to hinder a Trump presidency. Seriously, it’s hard even to reason with such stupidity.
      Half-Whitaker would not get through a simple hearing for clearance to "serve" as Head of the DoJ. He should not need to recuse himself... he simply is an inappropriate choice. Strok and Page were dumb .... note that does not make Half-Whitaker a good choice... a typical change the subject, blame the democrats, knee-jerk supporter of the Liar in Chief... (doing/saying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome ....now that is the definition of real stupidity).
      Looking forward to the hearings in January -- finally some congressional oversight ...

ps. no response needed .... we already know what you are going to say...

Comment

When I see Whitaker’s personal text stating “Mueller is a ****ing idiot, we have to stop him” or one that talks about an “insurance policy” then I call for a recusal.
        I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you went right to insults and completely missed the point. Strzok and Page were out of line, and were rightly removed from the Russia investigation. The hypocrisy on the right is not insisting that Whitaker be removed for similar reasons.

It won't matter anyway, Whitaker is hopelessly unqualified. And his appointment in arguably unconstitutional. Nobody will follow his orders.

Comment

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you went right to insults and completely missed the point. Strzok and Page were out of line, and were rightly removed from the Russia investigation. The hypocrisy on the right is not insisting that Whitaker be removed for similar reasons.

It won't matter anyway, Whitaker is hopelessly unqualified. And his appointment in arguably unconstitutional. Nobody will follow his orders.
          Agreed. But we know that 1) Trump digs in when people tell him no 2) Trump is getting desperate and increasingly isolated.

Comment

Again, there was a hearing with evidence that Strzok, who was leading the investigation into Trump, had blatant bias and had plans to derail Trumps nomination. Your conjecture, opinion, and dislike for all things Trump doesn’t mean Whitaker has not stepped down. When evidence and not bellyaching comes to light, I will support a recusal. Until then it’s just more snowflake meltdown.

Comment

Again, there was a hearing with evidence that Strzok, who was leading the investigation into Trump, had blatant bias and had plans to derail Trumps nomination. Your conjecture, opinion, and dislike for all things Trump doesn’t mean Whitaker has not stepped down. When evidence and not bellyaching comes to light, I will support a recusal. Until then it’s just more snowflake meltdown.
              Get your facts straight... Strzok was never leading the investigation into tRUMP...
              and "dislike for all things Trump" is because he is a liar, which you never seem to mention or acknowledge...you just bellyache and pontificate
              You will support a Whitaker recusal... whoop dee doo... who are you that we should care?

Comment

Consider if you will . . .

If the Mueller report leads to the downfall of both Trump and Pence, and it happens after 1/3/19, Nancy Pelosi will become president. If that happens, watching the right wingers' heads explode will make the last 2 years totally worth it.

Comment

If the Mueller report leads to the downfall of both Trump and Pence, and it happens after 1/3/19, Nancy Pelosi will become president. If that happens, watching the right wingers' heads explode will make the last 2 years totally worth it.
                  I like the thought ...
                  It seems to be coming increasingly obvious that tRUMP has led his army of deplorables off a cliff ... but, of course, before Pelosi can become President she has to win her position as Majority Leader ... remember Democrats aren't mindless zombies like the Republickasses and don't just vote for any old Don, Dick or Harry

Comment

I like the thought ...
                    It seems to be coming increasingly obvious that tRUMP has led his army of deplorables off a cliff ... but, of course, before Pelosi can become President she has to win her position as Majority Leader ... remember Democrats aren't mindless zombies like the Republickasses and don't just vote for any old Don, Dick or Harry
                    Trump in full on freak out mode. Assange indicted. Indictments coming down soon for Donnie Jr, Stone and others. Rather than try and scuttle the investigation the old fashioned way (through back channel deals and subversive tactics) Trump went full on public with his hatred, thus insuring the investigation would move forward.

Comment

Please for the love of everything good in this world, let Pelosi become the POTUS. It would be the best early Christmas for every Republican in this country. The democrats in the house are signing petitions against her. Well tuned machine you’ve got there.

Comment

Trump in full on freak out mode. Assange indicted. Indictments coming down soon for Donnie Jr, Stone and others. Rather than try and scuttle the investigation the old fashioned way (through back channel deals and subversive tactics) Trump went full on public with his hatred, thus insuring the investigation would move forward.
                        You think your prediction will be better than the 2016 election and the Blue Wave?

Comment

Please for the love of everything good in this world, let Pelosi become the POTUS. It would be the best early Christmas for every Republican in this country. The democrats in the house are signing petitions against her. Well tuned machine you’ve got there.
                          But that means Donaldo will be in jail (I hear there are some bad hombres in there !).
                          Note 1/3/19 is after Xmas... sounds like a tRUMP Xmas present. :)
                          Well tuned machine? You mean the one that crushed the Republickasses in the Mid-terms ?

Comment

You think your prediction will be better than the 2016 election and the Blue Wave?
                            HRC beat him by 3M votes. He won because electoral college wins in 3 states of less than 100,000 votes, something so close it would be very difficult to predict at the state level. The polls were by and large correct on the popular vote and well within the margin of error.

Despite what Trump has been trying to sell you the last two years the FBI and other intel agencies are excellent at what they do and aren't out to get him. IF there's something there, they will find it. If Trump has nothing to worry about he wouldn't be freaking out.

Comment

In another installment of FL Man: police find rocket launchers and pipe bombs in a raid on white supremacists.

Comment

No, I think that my prediction will be better than the 2018 mid-term elections and the obvious Blue Wave ... did you forget we just had an election and you got your asses kicked as predicted,? All despite the race baiter in Chief tooting widely on his dog whistle....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X