X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any coach is welcome to leave anytime.
    Taking players is another thing. Especially when not discussed before hand.
    Low class.
    This is the fault of the league. There should be no restriction on where team plays if they earn the right.
    This who owns the spot crap leads to coaches and teams making decisions that are hard on all.
    You play where you qualify to play.

Comment

Low class.
      Families choose to follow coaches. It happens all the time. Other players choose to get as far away from a coach as possible. Don’t act like parents and players don’t have a choice.

Comment

Not sure where you get your info, but I know of 6 Stars 03 npl players that didn’t get anything because of the spol team. Good players that weren’t even looked at by the new coach, all the more tragic for those girls since they beat spol in the state cup.
        JD screwed over his own players for the deal and is fine with it. Good players.

Comment

JD screwed over his own players for the deal and is fine with it. Good players.
          What are we talking about here? These are 3-4th level teams at stars. JD did what any smart business person would do. He saw a chance to add another team and took it. Take a look around the Soccer landscape. You must think everyone is getting screwed over. You are acting like SPOL or the Stars Npl teams are incredible. Neither team is and both lie in the middle of the pack. Whatever....if you don’t like it leave Stars or tell your kid to work harder to make a top team.

Comment

Low class.
            So you would like a coach to discuss with his team/parents that they are looking to make a move to another club in the middle of the season? Now that makes sense. The best part is that you think he is taking players. LOL. He has not taken or kidnappedd or hijacked anyone. They are leaving by there choice. Has it donned on you yet that they obviously think NS is a good coach and want to continue playing for him? Honestly, I wish my daughters team had that kind of loyalty thru the years from both the coaches and players. Stop with this crap that he has taken players. So stupid when you think about it, don’t ya think??

Comment

So you would like a coach to discuss with his team/parents that they are looking to make a move to another club in the middle of the season? Now that makes sense. The best part is that you think he is taking players. LOL. He has not taken or kidnappedd or hijacked anyone. They are leaving by there choice. Has it donned on you yet that they obviously think NS is a good coach and want to continue playing for him? Honestly, I wish my daughters team had that kind of loyalty thru the years from both the coaches and players. Stop with this crap that he has taken players. So stupid when you think about it, don’t ya think??
              Let me know how many promises were made by the acquring club and how many are honored over the next year.
              This team will be leading the bitch parade on Ts next season.
              Synergy at work-hahaha

Nobody said anything about middle of season, but when do you think the collusion starts?
              And there was no discussion with existing club-low class

Ignorance is bliss, my naive friend.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2291511]Let me know how many promises were made by the acquring club and how many are honored over the next year.
                Synergy at work-hahaha

Nobody said anything about middle of season, but when do you think the collusion starts?

Ignorance is bliss, my naive friend

What types of promises are you talking about? Field space? Playing time? What are you talking about? There have been a couple vocal parents, but they have already barraged TS over the last couple of years. Collusion? What are we talking about? Spy gate? So you think stars and NS have been colluding over what exactly? Again, please tell me what type of discussion is needed with the club prior to leaving? Your expectations are not how it works. You know that. Cmon.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2291522]
                  Let me know how many promises were made by the acquring club and how many are honored over the next year.
                  Synergy at work-hahaha

Ignorance is bliss, my naive friend

What types of promises are you talking about? Field space? Playing time? What are you talking about? There have been a couple vocal parents, but they have already barraged TS over the last couple of years. Collusion? What are we talking about? Spy gate? So you think stars and NS have been colluding over what exactly? Again, please tell me what type of discussion is needed with the club prior to leaving? Your expectations are not how it works. You know that. Cmon.
                  I thought this was a post about the U15 DA and since NO ONE from the SPOL is on the team why are we going on and on about this. The U15 DA team is headed to San Diego and why doesn't anyone want to talk about that instead of gossip.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2291780]

I thought this was a post about the U15 DA and since NO ONE from the SPOL is on the team why are we going on and on about this. The U15 DA team is headed to San Diego and why doesn't anyone want to talk about that instead of gossip.
                    I’m rooting for them to get out of their group. How nice if we played in CA for a final space. Go mass

Comment

What are we talking about here? These are 3-4th level teams at stars. JD did what any smart business person would do. He saw a chance to add another team and took it. Take a look around the Soccer landscape. You must think everyone is getting screwed over. You are acting like SPOL or the Stars Npl teams are incredible. Neither team is and both lie in the middle of the pack. Whatever....if you don’t like it leave Stars or tell your kid to work harder to make a top team.
                      That's the problem........good business man isn't about the players anymore about his back pocket look at his pay check

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        That's the problem........good business man isn't about the players anymore about his back pocket look at his pay check
                        You don’t know the guy if you think he doesn’t care about developing kids or cares only about money.

Comment

You don’t know the guy if you think he doesn’t care about developing kids or cares only about money.
                          No, he cares only about his reputation in the soccer community

Comment

Leftover player or turncoat team.
                            If still with SPOL, my condolences as move is low-class, leaving you in lurch.
                            If with Stars, have fun as NS tries to train 5 teams. Let us know how that works out...
                            Enjoy Lancaster
                            Have to respect NS who fought for his team to stay together. Changing alliances but team is intact.

Comment

Agreed. Can't hate JD for building a strong business and a recognized brand.
                              Stars is about performance, and he consistently delivers quality teams and desirable placements. To keep that level, he kicks a few down - which isn't easy.
                              Mine may be next, but to say he doesn't care, means you don't know him very well.

Comment

Agreed. Can't hate JD for building a strong business and a recognized brand.
                                Stars is about performance, and he consistently delivers quality teams and desirable placements. To keep that level, he kicks a few down - which isn't easy.
                                Mine may be next, but to say he doesn't care, means you don't know him very well.
                                Agreed. He knows exactly which teams to pilfer and then kicks a few down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X