Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars U15 DA team?

Does any one know how they did this weekend?

Not so good lately. Out of playoff picture.

Great job JB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      http://lmgtfy.com/?q=USSDA+girls+standings

Comment

I'm sure you don't already know and you're not a BBA parent lol

Comment

BBA game not posted yet genius!!!

Comment

Here is what I don't understand...

They are 2 and 4 in the last 6 games and that doesn't include this weekend. Not posted so not sure.

So why is JB still coaching and why is he under the impression that the current DA players will be more successful next year? Shouldn't JD literally blow up the thing and start fresh. Keep National players, but short of that everyone is being considered.

Blackwell doesn't even go to other games to see players who may be able to help him.

That is so wrong.

Here is an idea JB - Admit you need different players.

Comment

Who cares what the team's record is?!?

Those soccer moms love when JB pours them a glass of Kool-Aid!

Comment

I can almost guarantee no BBA parent would start this stupid thread. My D respects this team as she should. I always look forward to stars vs bba game. Reading the thread it sounds like a Stars parent on a different team is pushing buttons..ie complaining that their coach does not watch any other games for better players.

BBA parent

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2262081]Here is what I don't understand...

They are 2 and 4 in the last 6 games and that doesn't include this weekend. Not posted so not sure.

?? Breakers parent trying to stir the pot. Stars U15 have only lost to 2 teams since December. NYCSC and Penn fusion. both one goal close games with players missing.

Have beaten oakwood, fury twice and BBA twice. Nice try though.

Comment

So why is JB still coaching and why is he under the impression that the current DA players will be more successful next year? Shouldn't JD literally blow up the thing and start fresh. Keep National players, but short of that everyone is being considered.

Blackwell doesn't even go to other games to see players who may be able to help him.

That is so wrong.

Here is an idea JB - Admit you need different players.

Wasnt there a post last week complaining that JB was bringing other players into practices and games? Classic TS.

Comment

Wasnt there a post last week complaining that JB was bringing other players into practices and games? Classic TS.
                      Why wouldn't he? Stars DA is a revolving tryout at this point. Guest players coming and going, playing up ages, playing down teams, all fair game.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2262564]

wouldn’t you be in a playoff position?! Something is wrong if JB and SM can’t get ONE team into a playoff . No wonder stars dropped DA. Very unsuccessful

?? Breakers parent trying to stir the pot. Stars U15 have only lost to 2 teams since December. NYCSC and Penn fusion. both one goal close games with players missing.

Have beaten oakwood, fury twice and BBA twice. Nice try though.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2263031]Teams will go back and forth for the next few weeks until June 3. A tie or a loss drops you out of playoffs and wildcards but a win can bump you up. Until the dust settles after that last game its anyone's spot to grab. OW, BBA, and Stars are all clustered together. BBA and Stars play each other this week which will further change the playoff picture. Trying to be as accurate and unbiased as possible.

Comment

So the DA isn't 2 and 4 in last 6 games?????

Comment

So the DA isn't 2 and 4 in last 6 games?????
                              Yes we are but we’re about to change that with additional firepower JB, JD will pull in from u14, ecnl, npl, Nep etc for this weekends game. With the 15’s being the only stars team with a prayer of catching a wildcard into playoffs it’s a do or die situation we’re in. I’m not worried because my kid will get good 7 minuets like last few games they brought in reinforcements to solidify a loss.

See you in Mendon 3pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X