Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    proof??
    Ask anyone at JS
    PT & RJ already been in and delivered the welcome speech

Comment

Ask anyone at JS
      PT & RJ already been in and delivered the welcome speech
      I don’t buy this. Why are we still receiving emails about their summer programs and training opportunities. I say this doesn’t past the smell test.

Comment

The funny thing about this list is that it is likely copied and pasted from the same list at this time last year. I am surprised clubs like South Shore, Galway, Mutiny and Hammer aren’t mentioned as well, although I am sure along the way someone will post that any one of these clubs are also being bought out by GPS or WUP or NEFC. It’s ridiculous what lengths grown adults will go to in this sick game of premier soccer. Just run your club or be part of the club you belong to and be happy about it. Nobody has any information that these clubs are going anywhere except for the club owners and they are not posting on this site. People need more excitement in their lives so they can just stop posting fake news.
        Let me guess, WUP is buying out Mutiny, GPS is buying out Galway, NEFC is buying out South Shore. Announcement soon to come!!! Goes something like that right? Just in time for tryout season.

Comment

I don’t buy this. Why are we still receiving emails about their summer programs and training opportunities. I say this doesn’t past the smell test.
          They are merging, not closing down. The camps and other training will all come under the same umbrella. Why would they stop promoting and marketing?

This could be a viable option for the many unhappy GPS families in the area.

Comment

They are merging, not closing down. The camps and other training will all come under the same umbrella. Why would they stop promoting and marketing?

This could be a viable option for the many unhappy GPS families in the area.
            No it wouldn’t, same staff and now they have that snake PT and the fat controller coming in

Comment

GPS has peaked and is in free fall since the Bradley’s sold the business. Whatever you think of their ethics you can not question their business acumen. Let’s face it, the area is tired of the BS and if someone can offer an alternative to what has largely become a cash cow for the twins, so be it.

Comment

No it wouldn’t, same staff and now they have that snake PT and the fat controller coming in
                JSSA actually has decent coaches. They have struggled to compete with local clubs largely down to being stuck in the NSL.

Comment

JSSA actually has decent coaches. They have struggled to compete with local clubs largely down to being stuck in the NSL.
                  I think it is obvious to most that the NSL will not be around in about 5 years. Sad considering how Maple used to be the dominant league. Clubs would be wise to either join forces with each other to make a larger club and petition for membership into NEP or simply merge with an already existing NEP club.

Comment

FCUSA were introduced to Nor’easter families today. Looks like some of the rumors are true.

Comment

FCUSA were introduced to Nor’easter families today. Looks like some of the rumors are true.
                      So a weak to good club swallowing up weaker clubs. What does that get you?

1 x 1 = 1

Comment

So a weak to good club swallowing up weaker clubs. What does that get you?

1 x 1 = 1
                        Can you tell us what you know about either club? Beyond status and results, what is their message? What do their families think of them?

Negative posts, just doesnt help anyone, anytime.

Comment

GPS sold?

Who bought GPS?

Comment

Who bought GPS?
                            I did. Sorry. I was drunk.

Comment

Who bought GPS?
                              They sold to a sports tour company, based in NH.

Comment

Can you tell us what you know about either club? Beyond status and results, what is their message? What do their families think of them?

Negative posts, just doesnt help anyone, anytime.
                                Rumor has it that Galway is nearing an entrance into NEP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X