Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry I wasn't very clear. It is my opinion that these are ALL money making ventures for the highly compensated within each organization. The con-artist comments come only from those who are fooled into believing anything otherwise.

These are businesses with profit motivation. The profit does not show up as retained earnings or dividends to shareholders. The profit goes into the pockets of the higher ups.

Please do not take any of this as some sort of admonishing of those who are earning a solid income from these businesses. They provide a service, which all us crazy parents, seem to want.
    The ignorance defense... Only works in public matters not criminal matters right

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No accusations are being floated, the chain of evidence has been submitted to the proper agencies. Now just waiting..Could amount to a slap on the wrist or nothing or something serious.
      Oh my gosh! "The chain of evidence has been submitted to the proper agencies"? Wow! It is ON. You weren't messin around. This is gettin' serious. I am so excited I have goosebumps and shivers up and down my arms. Bro, you are my hero.

This is so exciting. Will they document the massive investigation and air in prime time? Sixty minutes? Geraldo Rivera? Kyle Iboshi? Michael Moore? Will there be SWAT teams and no-knock raids? I sure hope so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X