Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes the Republican girls are good soccer players , you can spot them a mile away because of their Adams Apple.
    you can see them so clearly because they left your little dem kid in a pile 10 yards back.

Comment

Hey, I did struggle those last 8 years and I'm still behind where I was in 2007. I'll probably never get there again. The price of being older I guess. Don't try to leverage your argument over debt, when they just put in a tax reform plan that adds another couple of trillion to the existing debt. It's a bull**** argument. You'll have to come up with something better.

And I don't care how well the economy fares, if our government is led by a person who is almost certainly a racist, clearly a bigot and lacks any understanding of the values this country was founded on. He's not alone in his guilt on these points, as most, in fact, nearly all of those in our federal government have put their allegiance to party and ideology above their allegiance to our country.

This nation as he wants to take it is not what my great uncle died for in WWII. It's not what my two grandfathers, my five uncles, father, 6 cousins and myself all served for in the military during WWII, Korea, Vietnam and in the Middle East.

He's all that one can imagine in the stereotype of "the Ugly American". If only he were imagination.......
      Please a trillion a year versus $100B a year. Not even close, and that $100B tax debt is paying dividends many times over already. I think he knows full well the values this country is founded on. His base is much more in tuned with American values than most snowflakes.

If calling another country a ****hole in a private meeting is the meaning of a racists then I think you and I would be defined as racists too. Give me a break.

Comment

you can see them so clearly because they left your little dem kid in a pile 10 yards back.
        That’s fine my Dem kid is not seeking to be a Professional soccer player. I’m just happy she’s healthy, smart, has all the reproductive personal female parts to have children and most importantly she LOOKS like a girl.

And how is the operation plans going for your Hermaphrodite, or did you change your mind.

Comment

That’s fine my Dem kid is not seeking to be a Professional soccer player. I’m just happy she’s healthy, smart, has all the reproductive personal female parts to have children and most importantly she LOOKS like a girl.

And how is the operation plans going for your Hermaphrodite, or did you change your mind.
          no need to worry about a professional career your kid barely has a JV career- thanks for the concern but my daughters have all the normal original parts for a female unlike your snaggletoothed wife

Comment

know enough to have my kids be good enough to get $$$ for their college educations by playing soccer
            Like you taught them

Comment

Trump's kid plays soccer - on the D.C. DA team. lol

Comment

That's because his wife is an immigrant

Comment

Lol is right. Just proves what a fake Republican Trump is. Guy is a total elitist with the academy son to prove it.

Comment

no need to worry about a professional career your kid barely has a JV career- thanks for the concern but my daughters have all the normal original parts for a female unlike your snaggletoothed wife
                    My wife’s a dentist.... teeth is her specialty. At least I am the biological father of my D you still don’t know who your Ds is.

Maury can help and he’s located in Stamford.

Comment

Why?they dont care whats fair to me,nor do I expect them to

its funny dems keep saying things like whats fair ,they deserve it,thru no fault of their own etc....

you can say the same thing for American citizen-
                      is it fair to them to have to compete against people here illegally,,
                      thru no fault of the American citizen are these people here,
                      the American citizen deserves to have their laws respected

To be honest, I tend to agree with you regarding those who came here illegally as adults. We might not yet agree on the best long term solution, but I do believe in full accountability (whatever that ends up to be) for those who knowingly come here illegally.

But I'm just not thinking it right that these kids, who stepped forward into the public when asked, and who had no say in their being here, should be seen differently and offered a more fair solution that benefits our greater good and values.

Comment

To be honest, I tend to agree with you regarding those who came here illegally as adults. We might not yet agree on the best long term solution, but I do believe in full accountability (whatever that ends up to be) for those who knowingly come here illegally.

But I'm just not thinking it right that these kids, who stepped forward into the public when asked, and who had no say in their being here, should be seen differently and offered a more fair solution that benefits our greater good and values.
                        I do agree they are different in a sense- and am all for the greater good of our nation. but i dont want the sob story or the "they deserve" this or that BS- in any other country they would get nothing-just like you or I would get in similar circumstances in their country- you would be appalled at the way Mexico,who lectures us all the time, treats the immigrants on its southern border

Comment

My wife’s a dentist.... teeth is her specialty. At least I am the biological father of my D you still don’t know who your Ds is.

Maury can help and he’s located in Stamford.
                          bet she wishes she was a proctologist, she isnt equipped to deal with an Ahole like you everyday

Comment

I do agree they are different in a sense- and am all for the greater good of our nation. but i dont want the sob story or the "they deserve" this or that BS- in any other country they would get nothing-just like you or I would get in similar circumstances in their country- you would be appalled at the way Mexico,who lectures us all the time, treats the immigrants on its southern border
                            Well then just selfishly keep them here for the ecomonic engine that they are. Instead of deporting them and erasing their contribution to the economy. That is what most ecomonic analysis argues on both sides.

Comment

Lol is right. Just proves what a fake Republican Trump is. Guy is a total elitist with the academy son to prove it.
                              He was a registered democratic in NY for many years.

Comment

Well then just selfishly keep them here for the ecomonic engine that they are. Instead of deporting them and erasing their contribution to the economy. That is what most ecomonic analysis argues on both sides.
                                just because they contribute something doesnt mean that if you deport them you lose that $$$$- someone else takes their place and if that someone is not currently employed than its a net gain as you lose paying for benefits
                                and thats how you get back to the merit based argument- if they are special- keep them, if they are raising a family of 4 worlking at McDonalds,a high school kid might be suited for that better- tough situation, but American citizens must be the main concern

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X