X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your own
    Hey, leave Bubba alone. He's doing great given his fourth-grade education.

Comment

Lmao 😂 me like to watch!
      Well, thanks again to the "Republicans for Trump" peanut gallery sounding off.

Comment

PBS is factual. Facts are not red or blue. And, NBC is pretty centrist, as well.

LOL err...I mean...NBC. Ugh.

PBS?

Hoo boy.

Just because you believe it, doesn't mean they are facts.

Comment

Liberal is about being open to ideas, having knowledge and experience. The fact that the right-wing #fakeChristian gun-toting sociaopaths use this term to define anyone left of nazi is just daft. Go finish your fifth grade education.
          If that were true, then right-wing groups would be allowed to speak on campuses across the country. The reality is it's only open to ideas if you agree with them

I am not right-wing, nor am I left-wing (more of holding mid if you want to know), but the Left has made it their mission to shout down anything they don't believe in, as deplorable as those opinions may be.

Comment

More Black Studs Banging young white girls = less unemployment.
            And I’m sure half these Trumpster posters have no idea what their wife’s or daughters are doing while they post their racist rhetoric here, “Black , no cream”

Comment

Well, thanks again to the "Republicans for Trump" peanut gallery sounding off.
              Wait! Are you saying you voted for Trump because of your willingness to accept Bi Racial dating? Or are you angry that a Brother tapped the Azz of your sweet D you thought was a Virgin?

That Rap stuff is killing you but Get over it D Duke boy.

Comment

More Black Studs Banging young white girls = less unemployment.
                Like I said , Melania could stop the violence in the Hood.

Comment

"TRUMP? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN"

It happened because you banned super-sized sodas. And offensive ideas on campus.

It happened because you branded people who oppose gay marriage "homophobic", and people unsure about immigration "racist".

It happened because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as fascism.

It happened because you thought correcting people's attitudes was more important than finding them jobs.

It happened because you turned "white man" from a description into an insult.

It happened because you used slurs like "denier" and "dangerous" against anyone who doesn't share your ecopieties.

It happened because you treated dissent as hate speech and criticism of Obama as extremism.

It happened because you talked more about gender-neutral bathrooms than about home repossessions.

It happened because you policed people's language, rubbished their parenting skills, took away their beliefs.

It happened because you cried when someone mocked the Koran, but laughed when they mocked the Bible.

It happened because you said criticizing Islam is Islamaphobia.

It happened because you kept telling people "You can't think that, you can't say that, you can't do that!"

It happened because you turned politics from something done by, and for, people to something done TO them, for their own good.

It happened because you treated people you don't agree with like sh!t. And, people don't like being treated like sh!t.

Trump happened because of you.

Comment

I Really don’t know what city you’re describing but it’s not New York City. I’m posting from my Midtown office facing 6th ave . Beautiful day as always. I take the train from Fairfield Metro everyday to Grand Central —it’s a Drag- unfortunately I don’t have the beauty to work from home, but I have no issues , Mass Transit is clean but crowded no different than any other big city ..Plenty plenty of Law Enforcement very visible ... the most in all the years working in the city. I don’t know where the mountains of Trash is that you’re describing unless it’s at night ready to be picked up by the Garbage man , La Guardia Airport is under a Major improvement project thanks to Diblasio ... all the bridges and Tunnels are cashless with NO booths ..scanned overhead so no stopping which improves traffic majorly.

I’m curious as how the New Yorkers reduced crime? Did they become Vigilantes ?

I gotta say this was the most absurd posting in a while , seriously NY is one great city and to know 8 million people are residents and up to 20 million on a daily bases work , visit and live combined ... it’s doing fine by any big city. I think your blowing a horn or Trolling or just hate liberals in power.
                    Diblasio gave Police Officers the lastest equipment , camera vests even Bo Dietl ( ex NYPD detective) a De Blasio hater gave him much credit.
                    Metro North ? If only you knew. You don't know anything about New York. Keep staring out the window.

Comment

LOL err...I mean...NBC. Ugh.

PBS?

Hoo boy.

Just because you believe it, doesn't mean they are facts.

But it doesn't mean they are not facts either, does it?

Comment

The government is back baby

Comment

But it doesn't mean they are not facts either, does it?
                          Dang. You just made that other guy's head 'splode.

Comment

The government is back baby
                            We didn't really want it. Can't we just make Trump the emperor and dismiss the legislature and judiciary? Cops could just shoot people Trump doesn't like.

Comment

If that were true, then right-wing groups would be allowed to speak on campuses across the country. The reality is it's only open to ideas if you agree with them

I am not right-wing, nor am I left-wing (more of holding mid if you want to know), but the Left has made it their mission to shout down anything they don't believe in, as deplorable as those opinions may be.

Now you are exaggerating in just the same way those you criticize do.

I don't look at the kids trying to prevent free speech on college campus to represent the bulk of progressive thinking any more than you would want me to look at the White Nationalist movement as indicative of all conservative thinking.

When the name calling, exaggeration, hyperbole and outright lying subsides, we might actually find some solutions to our problems.

Ideology before country is never a way to go....right or left.

Comment

Now you are exaggerating in just the same way those you criticize do.

I don't look at the kids trying to prevent free speech on college campus to represent the bulk of progressive thinking any more than you would want me to look at the White Nationalist movement as indicative of all conservative thinking.

When the name calling, exaggeration, hyperbole and outright lying subsides, we might actually find some solutions to our problems.

Ideology before country is never a way to go....right or left.
                                I agree with your last statement, but not the rest. The reality is it is very difficult to be young and have conservative views. It's not cool today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X