Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a partnership "OYSA/Timbers-Thorns' in the beginning of this trusted and ethical relationship,(hint of sarcasm) Peregrine hired straight from the OYSA (2) of it's reject staff members that were on their dying days of employment. These 2 guys couldn't get paid by the OYSA back then as the OPL had cut off all the league & cup revenue streams and effectively bled out the OYSA in only a couple of years.

Then the local robber baron GW executed his plan to blow up of the OPL, moving all the OPL clubs/teams back to the OYSA and at the same tim get all the league fees, cup fees and ODP revenues deposited straight to him, not the OYSA.

But he realized he moved too fast, by moving out the 2 OYSA staffers to his Peregrine offices he was left with no viable connection with the dangling in the wind OYSA leadership to ensure the honey keeps flowing...

Then the 'maddening' effect, GW has 2 OYSA tools in his Peregrine shed and none left at the OYSA tin shack, along comes 'The OYSA Maddening fool' as it's new CEO/Director who dreams of becoming a 'Timbers' 'Thorns' coach with GW as the architect.

GW says sure be all that you can be to the Maddening fool, just sign your initials here, to secure the deal that deposits all the clubs monies for leagues, cups, ODP straight to me.

10 years, 10 years GW Cheers....

This is all documented history with a quip and smile...what comes next will be vile.

Hire a strong attorney at least one for sure. Be ready for terms like embezzlement, fraud, conflict of interest, lack of oversight, accountability & public trust lost.

you all better hope- Orange is the new Black.
    When your leadership is angling for a future job with the Timbers, your organization is in trouble.

Comment

With all the complaining about the Timbers, who don't folks leave?

Comment

With all the complaining about the Timbers, who don't folks leave?
        Where to? Only Westside really has a choice. Anyway, 10 year contract has been signed so anyone who plays in oysa is lining peregrine pockets.

Comment

Where to? Only Westside really has a choice. Anyway, 10 year contract has been signed so anyone who plays in oysa is lining peregrine pockets.
          What do you mean Westside has a choice?

Comment

What do you mean Westside has a choice?
            Westside girls are close enough to play ECNl & get out of Timbers Alliance/OYSA/Thorns/Peregrine. No one else has much choice to leave TA clubs.

Comment

Better watch out for Libel. We know who you are.
              It's only libel if it's false.

Comment

There are rumors floating around that Mad Dog Madding might have sucked up some money into his pockets. If this is true does that mean as members we can go after the source that hired him ?
                If this is true wouldn't OYSA have to disclose the information to its members?

Comment

If this is true wouldn't OYSA have to disclose the information to its members?
                  They never informed the membership when Madding made the back door deal of 10 years with the Peregrine.

This is getting uglier than a Russian Hack!

Comment

I think Dacey will be good.

ODP however, needs to be seriously rethought. Landscape has changed and not sure what the purpose of ODP should be going forward, in a market with DA and ECNL.
                    Is this for real? Dacey?!

He was in trouble before and canned as an ODP coach years ago. Bad temper. Same thing at THUSC. I was surprised to see him get the BSC gig.

Comment

Is there no way to break the ten year contract? What if a bunch of teams just form a new league like OPL ?

Comment

He was in trouble before and canned as an ODP coach years ago. Bad temper. Same thing at THUSC. I was surprised to see him get the BSC gig.
                        couldn't find anything about being in trouble with any other ODP programs before. he was even in charge of other states' programs. that doesn't mean he didn't get canned, as you say. as far as temper goes... i'm thinking he mellowed out due to age/gone soft in his old age. dude is mellow.

Comment

They never informed the membership when Madding made the back door deal of 10 years with the Peregrine.

This is getting uglier than a Russian Hack!
                          Sounds like a class action lawsuit against Madding is in the works! Gross negligience, misconduct, felony theft. What a piece of work!

Comment

Sounds like a class action lawsuit against Madding is in the works! Gross negligience, misconduct, felony theft. What a piece of work!
                            WTH? A class action is where someone files suit on behalf of a large number of wronged people. Lawyers file silly suits all the time, but I'm thinking that even if some of these charges were remotely true (and I have no idea whether they are or not), any such claim would be utterly full of sh1t.

If you are thinking that youth soccer parents have a cause of action against OYSA (for what? "The fees are higher than I want to pay?" "I expect three referees at my little Mia's match, not one!"), then OYSA would be the defendant, not one of its officers. Were he (or anyone) guilty of embezzling funds, that would be a criminal matter, not a matter for a class-action suit.

And even if there was a legit cause of action--the amount of damages would be far too low to attract any class action attorney (whose business model is a percentage of a large aggregate damage award).

In other words--you're full of it.

Comment

Are you confusing him with MJ Tate?

Comment

WTH? A class action is where someone files suit on behalf of a large number of wronged people. Lawyers file silly suits all the time, but I'm thinking that even if some of these charges were remotely true (and I have no idea whether they are or not), any such claim would be utterly full of sh1t.

If you are thinking that youth soccer parents have a cause of action against OYSA (for what? "The fees are higher than I want to pay?" "I expect three referees at my little Mia's match, not one!"), then OYSA would be the defendant, not one of its officers. Were he (or anyone) guilty of embezzling funds, that would be a criminal matter, not a matter for a class-action suit.

And even if there was a legit cause of action--the amount of damages would be far too low to attract any class action attorney (whose business model is a percentage of a large aggregate damage award).

In other words--you're full of it.
                                Against Madding. OYSA has to open the books if asked, and when the extent of his deception. Is public a class action suit against him is exactly what's coming. OYSA members will be paying off his mistakes for years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X