Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about. The issue with the extra players was already solved and those players have been placed on teams throughout the Bay Area. The girls wanting to leave are starters. The would make any top team in the area.

If tryouts were held tomorrow - you think 8-10 girls would displace 8-10 girls on a high level team at PV, TBU, BR or even the new BU? Doubt it....again - my number is about 6. Also doubt starters with high aspirations would not leave a completely dysfunctinal team unless their friends come with. Any parent in their right mind would move a high level player to a high level team without her 9 BFFs given the mess that is WFF

Comment

If tryouts were held tomorrow - you think 8-10 girls would displace 8-10 girls on a high level team at PV, TBU, BR or even the new BU? Doubt it....again - my number is about 6. Also doubt starters with high aspirations would not leave a completely dysfunctinal team unless their friends come with. Any parent in their right mind would move a high level player to a high level team without her 9 BFFs given the mess that is WFF
      Didn't realize PV and BU were in the area! I'm talking about TBU, Dynamo, IMG, BR, GTBFC. Those girls would be accepted to each of those teams.

Comment

it's not about them playing with their friends, that is the amount of girls that want to leave.

Comment

You're way off almost any of these girls on the current roster would make any teams roster in the Tampa Bay at Tryouts. There are twelve for sure that would. Teams and coaches would be happy to have them.

Comment

does anyone really know who is in charge of the ECNL teams?

No matter what anyone says the big push for the last two years has been to oust all the coaches that had kids playing, because for some reason they aren't good enough. The mandate was to have paid staff. So now the club allows a dad to coach at the highest level the club has for its girls. Makes good since to me.

so who is the professional who is running the ECNL teams. That top level trainer that all those fees are going to. the individual that has all the college ties and contacts, that can pick up the phone and call a coach and the college coach will actually talk to them, because they respect them and will take their recommendation into consideration. All the promises made for the last couple of years and who is going to fulfill them.

come on parents I know some of you must have an idea of who is going to salvage this season.
            Let's start with the fact that last year things were relatively smooth within the ECNL program here. BL and the BOD didn't get the memo that read

Don't fix what ain't broken....

Comment

does anyone really know who is in charge of the ECNL teams?

No matter what anyone says the big push for the last two years has been to oust all the coaches that had kids playing, because for some reason they aren't good enough. The mandate was to have paid staff. So now the club allows a dad to coach at the highest level the club has for its girls. Makes good since to me.

so who is the professional who is running the ECNL teams. That top level trainer that all those fees are going to. the individual that has all the college ties and contacts, that can pick up the phone and call a coach and the college coach will actually talk to them, because they respect them and will take their recommendation into consideration. All the promises made for the last couple of years and who is going to fulfill them.

come on parents I know some of you must have an idea of who is going to salvage this season.
              BL and the club knew they wanted to wait until after Tryouts were completed and people were signed and paid up. Once that was finally done they fired people. They know if these coaching changes were made at Tryouts or even any sooner that people would not have been here this year. It's called dishonestly, buyer beware, and the old bate and switch! They knew what they had to offer brought people in and that what they were about to offer would not. Plain and simple.dishonesty never gets you anywhere!

Comment

Word is going around BL is trying to pushout board members to help keep his job. Board members beware of being accused of paying SM from club funds to train your daughters. SM inturn guaranteed a starting position and more playing time for you daughters. Corruption continues. BL the dirty dog planning behind the sceen to destroy anyone who dares to stop him. Destroying Brandon players n coaches is the only goal being scored here.

Comment

You're way off almost any of these girls on the current roster would make any teams roster in the Tampa Bay at Tryouts. There are twelve for sure that would. Teams and coaches would be happy to have them.

I am sure that is very true, many high level teams would be very happy to have them. Several teams are dealing with serious injuries so there is always room. The OP stated they can't leave because no one would take 8-10 girls now. I think if 8-10 girls all left today, they would all land on a high level team - just not together. I think the same thing will happen if you wait til try-outs - 10 girls will not all make the same high level team unless you join a start up which is a bad idea at U17.

Comment

I am sure that is very true, many high level teams would be very happy to have them. Several teams are dealing with serious injuries so there is always room. The OP stated they can't leave because no one would take 8-10 girls now. I think if 8-10 girls all left today, they would all land on a high level team - just not together. I think the same thing will happen if you wait til try-outs - 10 girls will not all make the same high level team unless you join a start up which is a bad idea at U17.
                    I agree with this post. I also think that the person you are talking to will continue to do this all year long. I think deep down they know what you are saying but they want more then to just leave. They want to see the whole team break away to get their way. It's simply not going to happen. It's going to be fun watching them whine all year LOL

Comment

I agree with this post. I also think that the person you are talking to will continue to do this all year long. I think deep down they know what you are saying but they want more then to just leave. They want to see the whole team break away to get their way. It's simply not going to happen. It's going to be fun watching them whine all year LOL
                      Watching someone whine is not very entertaining. Get a life.

Comment

well then. Now I feel sorry for everyone around them....

Comment

Watching someone whine is not very entertaining. Get a life.
                          Lets take a look at this for one second. You are coming to an anonymous soccer blog to voice your concerns or drum up support of your cause. That is a joke to begin with because it is definitely not the way to approach your issue if you want to affect real change. Second, if over half the team was that unhappy you could all go meet with the DOC and state your case. I would think that if over 50% of the team had these kinds of concerns and went to the DOC to make a request if done appropriately it would at least be considered. What is entertaining is how you post on this anonymous soccer blog day in and day out at all hours the same freaking things yet you wont actually DO anything about it. You have not left, you have not gathered the truly concerned parents and went to the coaches or the DOC. You just sit on here and whine all day LONG. Meanwhile, the club and the rest of the teams are happy and things are running smoothly. So, yeah, you are entertaining and full of a TON of hot air like a dog with a loud bark but no bite. Why don't you actually DO SOMETHING. I will tell you why. It is one of three reasons. First, you recognize there is no better option for your daughter and you just don't like the coaching situation but like the idea of ECNL and the opportunity. Two, you may have some support but its not as many as you say and going to the DOC with yourself and the 1 other parent that agrees with you means you are in the minority so you cant do that. Three, your own daughter actually wants to stay with her team. Either way, I do think its funny that you wont either do something or let it go. I look forward to watching you whine all year long.

Comment

Word is going around BL is trying to pushout board members to help keep his job. Board members beware of being accused of paying SM from club funds to train your daughters. SM inturn guaranteed a starting position and more playing time for you daughters. Corruption continues. BL the dirty dog planning behind the sceen to destroy anyone who dares to stop him. Destroying Brandon players n coaches is the only goal being scored here.
                            BL already replaced several board members and the club lied about sending us all emails about positions being open and when and where the meetings even are. They also said the info is published on the web site and it's not. Board members were let go and new ones they can control were put in place.

Comment

Lets take a look at this for one second. You are coming to an anonymous soccer blog to voice your concerns or drum up support of your cause. That is a joke to begin with because it is definitely not the way to approach your issue if you want to affect real change. Second, if over half the team was that unhappy you could all go meet with the DOC and state your case. I would think that if over 50% of the team had these kinds of concerns and went to the DOC to make a request if done appropriately it would at least be considered. What is entertaining is how you post on this anonymous soccer blog day in and day out at all hours the same freaking things yet you wont actually DO anything about it. You have not left, you have not gathered the truly concerned parents and went to the coaches or the DOC. You just sit on here and whine all day LONG. Meanwhile, the club and the rest of the teams are happy and things are running smoothly. So, yeah, you are entertaining and full of a TON of hot air like a dog with a loud bark but no bite. Why don't you actually DO SOMETHING. I will tell you why. It is one of three reasons. First, you recognize there is no better option for your daughter and you just don't like the coaching situation but like the idea of ECNL and the opportunity. Two, you may have some support but its not as many as you say and going to the DOC with yourself and the 1 other parent that agrees with you means you are in the minority so you cant do that. Three, your own daughter actually wants to stay with her team. Either way, I do think its funny that you wont either do something or let it go. I look forward to watching you whine all year long.
                              Sit back and watch it all unfold.

Comment

Sorry but other than understanding that something is corrupt, this post made no sense!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X