Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry. Someone lied to you. You should probably learn about the facts before you fill this place with lies. We know Ecnl lost a lot of the top teams even though you didn't play them because cu and Fcp are bad but you sound desperate
    Well aware of the facts. Two clubs have consistently stood out over the years. Sorry your club is not in the mix.

Comment

The 01 Girls thread had drifted off into oblivion. Whoever bumped it up, I'd like to see someone smack you upside the head. Hypothetically of course. Or a hypothetical asteroid land on your unoccupied car.

I know families on CU, WashT, CFC, FCP, Thorns Academy and Eugene. All seem very happy with where they are. All of the teams have a good handful of girls either committed to college or lining up good college spots.

What's the beef? Let the old grudges go. Be happy. Pour a glass of wine and sit on your porch and enjoy the nice weather. This will all be over soon.
      Touché

Comment

Well aware of the facts. Two clubs have consistently stood out over the years. Sorry your club is not in the mix.
        Plenty of room for everyone in the coming years.

Comment

The 01 Girls thread had drifted off into oblivion. Whoever bumped it up, I'd like to see someone smack you upside the head. Hypothetically of course. Or a hypothetical asteroid land on your unoccupied car.

I know families on CU, WashT, CFC, FCP, Thorns Academy and Eugene. All seem very happy with where they are. All of the teams have a good handful of girls either committed to college or lining up good college spots.

What's the beef? Let the old grudges go. Be happy. Pour a glass of wine and sit on your porch and enjoy the nice weather. This will all be over soon.
          Eastside Dad and CFC Mom just can't let go. Didn't you know that their DD's are the absolute best there ever was in Oregon. Who can forget the Salem Superstar and the Gresham Gorilla in their primes - at U12. Long time ago and both have faded into oblivion but their parents just won't let go...

Comment

I agree. Let it go. Move on.

Comment

Eastside Dad and CFC Mom just can't let go. Didn't you know that their DD's are the absolute best there ever was in Oregon. Who can forget the Salem Superstar and the Gresham Gorilla in their primes - at U12. Long time ago and both have faded into oblivion but their parents just won't let go...
              Grasping at air, Dearie. You've made too many incorrect statements.

So glad that someone else got it right. Thank fully, everyone makes her own choice of where to play.

Comment

I agree. Let it go. Move on.
                Concur.

After all, the FC 01s did place fourth in OYSA, and should be very proud.

Comment

Grasping at air, Dearie. You've made too many incorrect statements.

So glad that someone else got it right. Thank fully, everyone makes her own choice of where to play.
                  Agreed. And we are all so thankful for GDA because it siphoned off the rude, arrogant, entitled players and their parents onto one team. Everyone is a superstar in GDA land. And OYSA is more peaceful without them. That’s also why this thread shut down. Every so often, GDA dad gets edgy after his little Mia flies to North Carolina to play 15 minutes per game. So he comes on here and recycles the “FCP finished fourth in OYSA” lie to make himself feel better. Whatever works my friend.

Comment

Peace out.

Comment

Or you can fall into the fc Portland death trap where you are stuck there because you can't make any other team...

Comment

The person trolling all four sides does not even have a kid at this age. Ignore. Don't take the bait.

Comment

Here's to it dying out again.

Comment

Agreed. And we are all so thankful for GDA because it siphoned off the rude, arrogant, entitled players and their parents onto one team. Everyone is a superstar in GDA land. And OYSA is more peaceful without them. That’s also why this thread shut down. Every so often, GDA dad gets edgy after his little Mia flies to North Carolina to play 15 minutes per game. So he comes on here and recycles the “FCP finished fourth in OYSA” lie to make himself feel better. Whatever works my friend.
                            Look at the college commits from Thornz Asylum. Anyone on their list that's going to a half decent school sealed that deal long before joining the Asylum. What's left on there is community college stuff - now that's what you call Thornz Asylum development!

Comment

Look at the college commits from Thornz Asylum. Anyone on their list that's going to a half decent school sealed that deal long before joining the Asylum. What's left on there is community college stuff - now that's what you call Thornz Asylum development!
                              You definitely adhere to the alternative facts methodology to sink yourself into a very deep swamp. First you went after 18 year olds and now the younger girls.

Pretty creepy of you Coach.

Comment

Don’t bash leagues. Thorns is not bad. Ecnl is not bad. Oysa is not bad. Oregon simply doesn’t have many great soccer players that can play D1. It doesn’t matter which league those top players play in, they will end up D1. It doesn’t matter what league the lower players play in, they will end up at schools like Southern Oregon, Concordia & George Fox. It all depends on the player not the league. From what I’ve seen, the players going to low level schools are just as happy and their parents just as proud as the D1 commits so why should the rest of us judge?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X