Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought JB coached this team. What age are you talking about?
    According to the DA website, SM is U14.

Comment

According to the DA website, SM is U14.
      SM suspended, even he coaches a game many players won't be there, this is what the doc is giving him, to make him look bad.

Comment

Has anyone had this guy try and recruit their daughter?! If he didn’t speak to me I might have been convinced... after a conversation with him we have decided to stay put. Promised us he will get our daughter a D1 full scholarship!!

Comment

Has anyone had this guy try and recruit their daughter?! If he didn’t speak to me I might have been convinced... after a conversation with him we have decided to stay put. Promised us he will get our daughter a D1 full scholarship!!
          Yes I believe he’s guaranteed 1,489 full rides in the past year

Comment

D1 full scholarship..........please.

Comment

My daughter is an 06 and he was quoting D1 scholarships. At this age we are looking for her to develop, it even thought of college.

Comment

what's the saying? if it's too good to be true....

Comment

My daughter is an 06 and he was quoting D1 scholarships. At this age we are looking for her to develop, it even thought of college.
                  Hahaha!! This is brilliant! Not got a qualification to his name, but can promise people scholarships! Amazing how people fall for his crap!

Comment

Odd! Usually he promises nothing and that's exactly what he delivers.

Comment

Maybe if he flashed his "DA" tattoo it would impress you. I wonder what "DA" stands for?

Comment

It is remarkable what people will post and what people will buy. I have no idea who this person is, but do people really believe that he is telling an 06 that he can get her a full D1 scholarship? I don't, and I have zero connection to the club. This site gets worse and worse every day. Must be tryout time.

Comment

It is remarkable what people will post and what people will buy. I have no idea who this person is, but do people really believe that he is telling an 06 that he can get her a full D1 scholarship? I don't, and I have zero connection to the club. This site gets worse and worse every day. Must be tryout time.
                          I know for a fact he told 05's last year he would. So, telling an 06 this year I completely agree would be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            I know for a fact he told 05's last year he would. So, telling an 06 this year I completely agree would be true.
                            Sure. We believe you.

Comment

Sure. We believe you.
                              Ha, could really care if an anonymous poster on an anonymous message board believes me or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                                Ha, could really care if an anonymous poster on an anonymous message board believes me or not.
                                Sure you do. That's why you posted it. You wanted people to believe that D1 scholarships are being promised to, what, 9 year olds? Okay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X