Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where were you during all of this event?
    ROTFL I'm sure they noticed.

Comment

No older brother was working any Copa games. That was rather thoroughly debunked on the 05B thread. If you want to complain about Westside, at least find something to complain about that isn't a fabrication.

If you want to complain about the Conestoga goals, go ahead--I'd be very happy if the bownet goals were banned in OYSA competition. While we are at it, I'd ban playing 9v9 games on turf fields that don't have proper 9v9 markings (this is the other issue with Conestoga--it lacks proper field markings for 9v9). I'm more flexible on grass, given that field markings there tend to wash away.

So would pretty much everyone else at Westside. But when field owners (THPRD) won't allow mobile 9v9 goals to be installed, there isn't much of a choice. Hopefully the returfing of THPRD Rec 1 and the new park near Mt. View MS will be completed soon, and there won't be any reason to play 9v9 games at Conestoga any more.

Hi, 05 parent here. People, please do not believe a word that this Westside apologist has to say. I for one, am tired of his ranting and raving. So, I have decided to create thread to keep him busy. Please feel free to.comment on the thread.

Comment

Hi, 05 parent here. People, please do not believe a word that this Westside apologist has to say. I for one, am tired of his ranting and raving. So, I have decided to create thread to keep him busy. Please feel free to.comment on the thread.
        You are nuts. You know as well as everyone else that no bother refereed any games. You are are a **** disturbing again. Going to a different thread to bitch about the same nonsense doesn't make it more effective.

Comment

You are nuts. You know as well as everyone else that no bother refereed any games. You are are a **** disturbing again. Going to a different thread to bitch about the same nonsense doesn't make it more effective.
          Prove it. Until you do. Bye Felicia.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X