Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could be right. Not because RPB is any good, just cuz their goalie keeps them in every game. Complete lack of style or substance to RPB. When the GK's parents get smart and move him to a DA RPB will be back to being a 2nd division team.
    Any sleepers ? Or is it cut and dry now ..Big boys do work .

Comment

The only consistent team is FESA (no I'm not a parent). Though they rely on athleticism/size and are not very fun to watch. The rest pretty much anyone can beat anyone.

The most fun to watch in terms of how they move the ball in my mind weston without a doubt (if their parents would STFU) and Boynton (if their parents stayed home). Both can beat anyone, I think weston is better than Boynton (boynton has no shot against FESA) and is the only team with a legitimate chance of beating FESA.

West pines plays very defensive and counter attacks. Very athletic, very unattractive. Can beat most teams left. FC Florida clogs up the middle, defends well, cries to the ref a lot and prays for a miracle with the long ball. But they do have some talent, unfortunately they emulate their coach.

Space Coast defends well.

Parkland athletic and can move the ball well sometimes. Very inconsistent. Can beat anyone when they're on, but they aren't on very often.

I haven't seen much of the rest. TBU early on and Chargers. Not impressed by either. Wellington also unimpressive. Only seen those teams twice at most.

All this being said, every dog has his day and anyone can beat anyone in soccer.

Comment

Could be right. Not because RPB is any good, just cuz their goalie keeps them in every game. Complete lack of style or substance to RPB. When the GK's parents get smart and move him to a DA RPB will be back to being a 2nd division team.
        I agree. That kid should be playing DA.

RPB does a good job of defending. It's ugly but it gets the job done.

Comment

The only consistent team is FESA (no I'm not a parent). Though they rely on athleticism/size and are not very fun to watch. The rest pretty much anyone can beat anyone.

The most fun to watch in terms of how they move the ball in my mind weston without a doubt (if their parents would STFU) and Boynton (if their parents stayed home). Both can beat anyone, I think weston is better than Boynton (boynton has no shot against FESA) and is the only team with a legitimate chance of beating FESA.

West pines plays very defensive and counter attacks. Very athletic, very unattractive. Can beat most teams left. FC Florida clogs up the middle, defends well, cries to the ref a lot and prays for a miracle with the long ball. But they do have some talent, unfortunately they emulate their coach.

Parkland athletic and can move the ball well sometimes. Very inconsistent. Can beat anyone when they're on, but they aren't on very often.

I haven't seen much of the rest. TBU early on and Chargers. Not impressed by either. Wellington also unimpressive. Only seen those teams twice at most.

All this being said, every dog has his day and anyone can beat anyone in soccer.
          Pretty accurate based on what I've seen.

It's FESA's to lose.

I also like Boyton's style but they are too inconsistent.

Lakeland might be the sleeper. I havent seen them play but they had good unexpected results.

Comment

FESA looks very strong ball in the air a lot , Weston also a contender , agree about Boynton . Wellington should have won their group and didn't , Parkland looks like they dont want play , TBU can be on/off , I think FC Florida will catch them . ACYS will be a surprise team they have some talent and they run at teams . Rush got thrown in with the lion .

Comment

It's FESA's to lose.

Lakeland might be the sleeper. I havent seen them play but they had good unexpected results.
              Dont know anything about Lakeland agree on Boynton's style

Comment

FESA looks very strong ball in the air a lot , Weston also a contender , agree about Boynton . Wellington should have won their group and didn't , Parkland looks like they dont want play , TBU can be on/off , I think FC Florida will catch them . ACYS will be a surprise team they have some talent and they run at teams . Rush got thrown in with the lion .
                FESA boot n scoot soccer. Ugly, but effective. What is it teaching players for long term development though? Or is the win truly all that matters?

Comment

It's FESA's to lose.

I've heard of Lakeland and Acys, haven't seen them so don't have an opinion. The rest is pretty spot on.

Comment

Acys has some talent and move the ball well sometimes. Can't see them moving on though

Comment

FESA. Mark the holding mid with 2 if you have to. Control him and he's good but he's the key.

Weston. Hold the big kid down and make the rest beat you. No free kicks out around the 18 either.

Boynton. You must pressure the midfield and not allow shots out by the 18. Must be at a high pace the whole game.

ACYS. Get them down and they quit.

FCflorida. Rough. Don't back down foul them back. Their nasty but can be beaten with toughness.

Comment

03 boys

FESA. Mark the holding mid with 2 if you have to. Control him and he's good but he's the key.

Weston. Hold the big kid down and make the rest beat you. No free kicks out around the 18 either.

Boynton. You must pressure the midfield and not allow shots out by the 18. Must be at a high pace the whole game.

ACYS. Get them down and they quit.

FCflorida. Rough. Don't back down foul them back. Their nasty but can be beaten with toughness.
                        i agree 100% with this
                        our team (another final 16 team not listed here) beat ACYS 2-0. tough game scored late then the 2nd goal came easy after that. lost to weston 3-2 but the "big Kid" scored 2 goals ans 1 was on a free kick from 20 yards. and we tied FC Florida 1-1 but it was the most violent game all season for us and they wanted to fight in the parking lot after the game but our boys never backed down and fc didnt like it. have played the other yet but boynton posts all there games on youtube and im not impressed and florida elite is all long ball in the air to the tall kid. but it seems to be working for them

Comment

i agree 100% with this
                          our team (another final 16 team not listed here) beat ACYS 2-0. tough game scored late then the 2nd goal came easy after that. lost to weston 3-2 but the "big Kid" scored 2 goals ans 1 was on a free kick from 20 yards. and we tied FC Florida 1-1 but it was the most violent game all season for us and they wanted to fight in the parking lot after the game but our boys never backed down and fc didnt like it. have played the other yet but boynton posts all there games on youtube and im not impressed and florida elite is all long ball in the air to the tall kid. but it seems to be working for them

TBU should handle FC Fla . Saw all the you tube posts , FESA ball never on the ground always in air long .

Comment

TBU should handle FC Fla . Saw all the you tube posts , FESA ball never on the ground always in air long .
                            Press FESA's back four when they have the ball because they will hit it long. Also, they are not well coached.

Comment

The 8 am games are a killer . Anything can happen which ever team is awake and up for it could win those .

Comment

Press FESA's back four when they have the ball because they will hit it long. Also, they are not well coached.
                                Ok thanks Mourinho! They won FSPL and Region 3 so they must be doing something right. Maybe tell your sons coach all this when they play them!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X