Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kraft - when r u going to wake up and INVEST in the revs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Always one moron who has to interject politics into every story. The Revs don't invest in their team, don't invest in the youth program, don't develop any of their youth players past HS age, don't retain them either...Fagundez was developed by local clubs and so was Caldwell. Neither spent more time in the Revs academy than a handful of games ...period. Has zero to do with politics. They still live off youth teams and their players coming to games which cant last forever if they keep disappointing the fans.
    Look at the nature of the comments about Kraft. That kind of hate goes a tad beyond soccer.

...and their development problems begin well BEFORE high school. So you are wrong on two fronts. Throw in being a flaming liberal and you've hit a trifecta.

Comment

Look at the nature of the comments about Kraft. That kind of hate goes a tad beyond soccer.

...and their development problems begin well BEFORE high school. So you are wrong on two fronts. Throw in being a flaming liberal and you've hit a trifecta.
      Now that you mention it Kraft is kind of a Trump whore. I was surprised by the degree. Lost all respect and all credibility.

Comment

Or, it's fans who are not happy the Revs never sign any more than the minimum to fill the roster. How many open spots do they have currently, 5 or so? What professional team does that in any sport. You need to lay off the talk radio if you think everyone who doesn't agree with you is a liberal.

Comment

Now that you mention it Kraft is kind of a Trump whore. I was surprised by the degree. Lost all respect and all credibility.
          Kraft being a degenerate has zero to do with politics.

#Draintheswamp

Comment

Kraft is a joke and a pig, which he has proven in spades over the past year. Take away Belichick and Brady and he'd have nothing.
            Nonsense. Greatest owner in all of pro sports. Took a terrible franchise and turned it into the crown jewel of the league. Built a great stadium with almost no public money. Does not gouge fans with PSL etc. That makes him the exact opposite of a pig. And you my friend are the joke.

And your Belichick/Brady comment is absurd. Who hired Belichick? Who drafted and coached Brady?

The Revs have played in four finals.

Comment

Nonsense. Greatest owner in all of pro sports. Took a terrible franchise and turned it into the crown jewel of the league. Built a great stadium with almost no public money. Does not gouge fans with PSL etc. That makes him the exact opposite of a pig. And you my friend are the joke.

And your Belichick/Brady comment is absurd. Who hired Belichick? Who drafted and coached Brady?

The Revs have played in four finals.
              LOL. He could not be more disgusting.

As for draining the swamp, you mean with Putin, Assange, everyone in his family, Flynn, Price, Pruitt, Palin, Ted Nugent, David Duke, Spencer, etc, etc? Nice.

Comment

LOL. He could not be more disgusting.

As for draining the swamp, you mean with Putin, Assange, everyone in his family, Flynn, Price, Pruitt, Palin, Ted Nugent, David Duke, Spencer, etc, etc? Nice.
                Great response. I have no idea what this has to do with politics? I think you are mixing up your responses. I didn't post anything political. Try to pay attention, genius.

Comment

Great response. I have no idea what this has to do with politics? I think you are mixing up your responses. I didn't post anything political. Try to pay attention, genius.
                  For efficiency I was also responding to the post before yours. Read a little before you show just how ignorant you are.

Comment

For efficiency I was also responding to the post before yours. Read a little before you show just how ignorant you are.
                    C'mon pay attention. You can't lump in all responses into a single reply. Internets 101

Comment

Why don't you two keyboard cowboys show some balls and identify yourselves.

Comment

I'm Brian, and so's my wife!

Comment

You first tough guy!

Comment

Kraft's approach to running the Revs mirrors his political profile: stupid and short-sighted self-interest. He is making money now, but doesn't realilze (or care?) that he could do better in the long run with a more intelligent approach.
                            (POLITICAL RANT FOLLOWS: I can't really criticize Krafty or Belichek for their politics--at least they see the benefit in their pocket for the short term. What really irritates me is the support their guy in the White House has from the White Welfare Workers of America, a/k/a police and fire association members. (And don't get me going about 'heroic first responders'. For every one dedicated cop or fire fighters there are a dozen blighters. I felt really bad for the south shore family of the fire fighter who a heart attack while responding to a fire, but the institutional outpouring from the WWWA made me feel like they were creating a martyr to their cause in anticipation of using his death in their next contract negotiation.)

Comment

Kraft's approach to running the Revs mirrors his political profile: stupid and short-sighted self-interest. He is making money now, but doesn't realilze (or care?) that he could do better in the long run with a more intelligent approach.
                              (POLITICAL RANT FOLLOWS: I can't really criticize Krafty or Belichek for their politics--at least they see the benefit in their pocket for the short term. What really irritates me is the support their guy in the White House has from the White Welfare Workers of America, a/k/a police and fire association members. (And don't get me going about 'heroic first responders'. For every one dedicated cop or fire fighters there are a dozen blighters. I felt really bad for the south shore family of the fire fighter who a heart attack while responding to a fire, but the institutional outpouring from the WWWA made me feel like they were creating a martyr to their cause in anticipation of using his death in their next contract negotiation.)
                              Agree and agree. Look at the doughnut boys $75/hr. for detail duty on top of bloated salaries. Most make twice as much as public school teachers. All public record.

Comment

I hope that if you ever need a first responder they pretend to not see you. For every one of you, there are so many others that appreciate their work and it would be nice if the responders would just help them. Don't you think?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X