Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So CFC - no ECNL wins today pending U17 outcome, see how you can make the results sound any way you want?

Someone posted a u14 score from the Fall
    Another post had the u13 pre-ECNL
    And also the u18/19 composite team score (which is really a B team)

Straight up ECNL:
    14's tie
    15's tie
    16's CFC by one goal
    17's pending
    18's tie

Those are the results so far

I'm not with either club, but the results are clear that the clubs are level
    If FSA wins the 17 game then the weekend is an even split
    If CFC wins the 17 game or if it ends in a tie then CFC win the weekend
    The composite teams are B+ teams, as each club also carries an NPL squad which would be the B- team. And more importantly, the ECNL counts the composite results like any other ECNL team in the overall club ranking. You want to scratch the u13 pre-ECNL, fine, the League does not count those results at all.

Comment

FSA real happy to get 0-0 tie at U15. Two completely different teams.

Comment

So CFC - no ECNL wins today pending U17 outcome, see how you can make the results sound any way you want?

Straight up ECNL:
        14's tie
        15's tie
        16's CFC by one goal
        17's pending
        18's tie

Nope... head to head...you count fall schedule in ecnl...also, composite is a combined 18/19 team and is ecnl, not npl. It counts. Your kids is probably playing Edp league or some crap league on Long Island. You wish your kid was ecnl quality. Cfc composite team has kids going d-1, including an acc school. Stick with your rec level soccer and leave the true premier teams be

Comment

FSA real happy to get 0-0 tie at U15. Two completely different teams.
          I'm an FSA parent at that age and totally agree. CFC could be very dangerous if they learn to finish. FSA probably needs an infusion of talent at this age. Basically played defend and counter for 80 minutes. On the bright side, keeping that crew scoreless was a nice accomplishment.

Comment

And the trophy goes to the best of the two losers. OW GDA is the future and the future is bright. I bet in a round robin of the three clubs, OW would finish on top in all ages
            Give it rest. I'm sure the weekend matches against Aztec will be equally as exciting.

Comment

I'm an FSA parent at that age and totally agree. CFC could be very dangerous if they learn to finish. FSA probably needs an infusion of talent at this age. Basically played defend and counter for 80 minutes. On the bright side, keeping that crew scoreless was a nice accomplishment.
              I think if FSA can pick up 1 or 2 top or roster kids at U15 and U16 that will put them in good stead moving forward next year. They are close to CFCU but not quite there.

Comment

Straight up ECNL:
                14's tie
                15's tie
                16's CFC by one goal
                17's pending
                18's tie

OW parent and going to have to disagree with you here. The clubs do not appear to be level.

U13. CFC 3-1, T 1-1
                U14. CFC 1-0, T 1-1
                U15. T 0-0
                U16. CFC 2-1
                U17. CFC 1-0
                U18. T 2-2
                U18 ECNL Comp. CFC 2-1

CFC 5-0-4

No blowouts, but let's be honest, CFC still ahead. Can't say as I'm sad to see these results. Wouldn't be a big deal except for that blowhard FSA parent going on about head to head last year. Looks like someone poked the bear. Say goodnight, Gracie.

Comment

OW parent and going to have to disagree with you here. The clubs do not appear to be level.

U13. CFC 3-1, T 1-1
                  U14. CFC 1-0, T 1-1
                  U15. T 0-0
                  U16. CFC 2-1
                  U17. CFC 1-0
                  U18. T 2-2
                  U18 ECNL Comp. CFC 2-1

CFC 5-0-4

No blowouts, but let's be honest, CFC still ahead. Can't say as I'm sad to see these results. Wouldn't be a big deal except for that blowhard FSA parent going on about head to head last year. Looks like someone poked the bear. Say goodnight, Gracie.
                  Where's FSA dad trying to prove the club's dominance? Before he claimed FSA was #1 by the slimmest of margins. Now the tables have turned. Can't wait to hear why - Prom. SAT. Confirmation. No gk. The weather. The refs.

Comment

I think if FSA can pick up 1 or 2 top or roster kids at U15 and U16 that will put them in good stead moving forward next year. They are close to CFCU but not quite there.
                    You clearly didn't watch either game. CFC dominated both and got a win and draw.

CFC outclassed FSA big time at both ages. If you think picking up one or two kids changes things, you don't understand the game. FSA chased in both of those games.

Where's FSA fan boy tonight?

Comment

You clearly didn't watch either game. CFC dominated both and got a win and draw.

CFC outclassed FSA big time at both ages. If you think picking up one or two kids changes things, you don't understand the game. FSA chased in both of those games.

I saw parts of 4 games today (all of my daughters), and have to say it was refreshing to see hard fought games, that were clean and well played on both sides. Players, coaches and parents were all respectful that I saw. Good clean rivalry.

Comment

I agree. But it's also worth talking about the difference in subbing styles for both coaches. For FSA, every kid played at least 25-30 minutes, and played in both halves. A very different style for CFC - they only dress 18 of their 22, one girl didn't play at all, and 2 girls for certain (maybe more) didn't see the field in the second half. Wonder how those kids felt during the game, and how the parents felt about the fact that their check was good enough to cash but not good enough to actually play their kids. What is the point of playing on a team if you can't actually play? These girls are 14-15 years old.

Comment

Hahaha. 4 draws and 2 wins by 1 point. Really? CFC is getting real desperate. The program is really gone down hill.

FSA fanboy

Comment

I agree. But it's also worth talking about the difference in subbing styles for both coaches. For FSA, every kid played at least 25-30 minutes, and played in both halves. A very different style for CFC - they only dress 18 of their 22, one girl didn't play at all, and 2 girls for certain (maybe more) didn't see the field in the second half. Wonder how those kids felt during the game, and how the parents felt about the fact that their check was good enough to cash but not good enough to actually play their kids. What is the point of playing on a team if you can't actually play? These girls are 14-15 years old.
                            Local rivalry. Clearly playing to win. Having been around this for a few years, I can tell you that these guys are pretty up front about it. They give the kids equal time in showcase events but a different story in the league games.

This is the downside of being on the top team in the state. With the exception of a few studs, lots of really good players see time on the bench. The fight for playing time raises the level at weekly practices. If kids are mentally fragile it's not a good place but if they can dig in and fight, they become better players.

Comment

Hahaha. 4 draws and 2 wins by 1 point. Really? CFC is getting real desperate. The program is really gone down hill.

FSA fanboy
                              Fanboy needs to go back to school. Post said 5 wins and 4 draws. Not a single FSA win. Not one. In 9 games. I'm sure the Sean Spicer in you will try to spin it that only games at certain times at certain age groups actually matter. Lol. 19 points for CFC. 0 for FSA. Ouch. That's got to hurt.

Comment

Because cfc thinks this all matters. Bunch of jokers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X