• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What club is BTNT from?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Crazy person on the forum - loon alert!

I am not BTNT but just a parent who has seen a change in my daughter. Are you actually saying club soccer is worth the time and $$ for a player that is only interested in it at a recreational level? Jeez get a grip.
      Just ignore the paranoid crazy dude. He literally thinks EVERYONE is BTDT. Been accused myself multiple times over the years. Just ignore him, and don't dare engage him, as he gets even more adamant that you aren't who you say you are.

Comment

Why is it a secret seems like it'd be much easier if new people knew?

Comment

You mean other that this being 100% obvious to anyone who has been around TS for more than 6 months?
          Yes - other than that. Tell us how you know for sure? Explain it please. Not just guessing, but explain how you actually know for sure 100%. We'll keep waiting for that. In the meantime we'll all ignore you flinging guesses against the wall.

Comment

You're a psychopath, BTNT, pure and simple.

NO ONE ELSE on the site continually urges others to drop soccer, and no one else pretends to be from a club and then slams the crap out of it, or says they're five years into club and suddenly realize their kid is, wait for it, "just a rec player." Who is obsessed with calling all soccer "rec" that isn't La Liga level or higher??? Yes, we know.

Comment

Very truthful. My daughter is at this stage and it is pretty apparent the switch has been thrown. This is our last year of club and she will be playing town next year only. For the amount of money and time that club requires it should be more than just a recreational endeavor for the player.
              LOL. My apologies. You hit every point and used every phrase BTNT uses and just magically showed up to bolster his post, so, again, my deepest apologies. Please tell us how after several years "the switch go thrown" for you. What are the tell-tell signs? Please be as specific as possible, including club levels, your original expectations/end-goals, etc. Can't wait....assuming you are real of course.

Comment

LOL. My apologies. You hit every point and used every phrase BTNT uses and just magically showed up to bolster his post, so, again, my deepest apologies. Please tell us how after several years "the switch go thrown" for you. What are the tell-tell signs? Please be as specific as possible, including club levels, your original expectations/end-goals, etc. Can't wait....assuming you are real of course.
                and "I see BTDT" is back at it. #Spectrum

Comment

We have also had the experience that switching teams was easier for boys than girls socially. I agree that the kids have to make the decisions, but we felt it was good to encourage out kids to try new things. For girls' sports, we felt this was even more important because the girls' teams were more defined by cliques and social roles more clearly defined and enforced (eg, probably a good thing for the prima donna to join a team where she's no longer the top dog). So if soccer says your D should shift but she's unsure if she should for social reasons, it might be good to push her a bit to try new things.

Comment

Just ignore the paranoid crazy dude. He literally thinks EVERYONE is BTDT. Been accused myself multiple times over the years. Just ignore him, and don't dare engage him, as he gets even more adamant that you aren't who you say you are.
                    If he thinks everyone is BTDT then why does he go for a week or more without posting at all?

Comment

Everyone was pretty sure this was you and then you put up in spades, so the mystery is over.
                      2nd time I've been Id'd as someone else in the same thread!. Can't make this shi*t up

Comment

If he thinks everyone is BTDT then why does he go for a week or more without posting at all?
                        It's a noticeable thing with him - posts like crazy for a few days then lays off for 2-3 weeks. Maybe he can only afford 21 days of his 30 day med supply

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          What club is BTNT from?
                          NEFC. Apparently, he posts a lot.

Comment

Crickets, of course. Love the fiction characters who are dedicated enough to soccer and TS and who also have that rare integrity to offer a confession that perfectly fits a narrative being shoved down our throats day after day, with the story being a very recent light bulb moment after several years and replete with a gracious landing back to a "recreational" team.

Comment

Crickets, of course. Love the fiction characters who are dedicated enough to soccer and TS and who also have that rare integrity to offer a confession that perfectly fits a narrative being shoved down our throats day after day, with the story being a very recent light bulb moment after several years and replete with a gracious landing back to a "recreational" team.
                              I envision this person to be a very angry town level coach that has a monstrous chip on their shoulder. The amusing thing to do is reverse their posts and take what they are attacking as the point of view that they are defending. In this post they would seem to be championing that no one ever has an epiphany moment and they just blindly bash away without any advice or feedback at the most expensive levels of club soccer regardless of their child's actual talent or even their disinterest in soccer.

Comment

I envision this person to be a very angry town level coach that has a monstrous chip on their shoulder. The amusing thing to do is reverse their posts and take what they are attacking as the point of view that they are defending. In this post they would seem to be championing that no one ever has an epiphany moment and they just blindly bash away without any advice or feedback at the most expensive levels of club soccer regardless of their child's actual talent or even their disinterest in soccer.
                                And who took the bait and responded? ??? Yep, you guessed right. ....the one and only, BTNT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X