Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the March Scorpion Bowl

I'm bored this weekend sitting by the fire and watching college basketball. I really wish they didn't move the Scorpion bowl. Surveying the landscape does anyone foresee another tournament filling this mid-March void.?It's a great time to get the kids out on the pitch!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm bored this weekend sitting by the fire and watching college basketball. I really wish they didn't move the Scorpion bowl. Surveying the landscape does anyone foresee another tournament filling this mid-March void.?It's a great time to get the kids out on the pitch!
    wind chills in the single digits and a possible Nor'Easter for this week. good times.

Comment

GPShas a tounamemt this weekend. Oh wait--they cancelled all the games because it is too cold to play. Frozen fields, wind chills below zero. At least they had the common sense to cancel all games before anyone traveled here to play.

Comment

GPShas a tounamemt this weekend. Oh wait--they cancelled all the games because it is too cold to play. Frozen fields, wind chills below zero. At least they had the common sense to cancel all games before anyone traveled here to play.
        Seacoast please cancel tomorrow nobody wants to play!

Comment

Only idiots would put their players in danger this weekend

Comment

Only idiots would put their players in danger this weekend
            I'm beginning to think that Scorps are fishing for the cheap win. Get the out of state teams to refuse to play, grab the 3 points and move on. There's no other logical explanation

Comment

I'm beginning to think that Scorps are fishing for the cheap win. Get the out of state teams to refuse to play, grab the 3 points and move on. There's no other logical explanation
              Dude pay attention. Scorp bowl is in April. Layoff the pipe for a few minutes, ok?

Comment

Dude pay attention. Scorp bowl is in April. Layoff the pipe for a few minutes, ok?
                The scorpions teams are playing league games tomorrrow-perhaps you should put the pipe you mentioned down and follow the thread.

Comment

The scorpions teams are playing league games tomorrrow-perhaps you should put the pipe you mentioned down and follow the thread.
                  Ecnl games for this weekend have been cancelled

Comment

Settle down travel Dad. This was a discussion about ECNL and NPL games.

Comment

.....That have been cancelled

Comment

.....That have been cancelled
                        No-that are still on for tomorrow.

Comment

NPL games still on.

Comment

NPL games still on.
                            ECNL games on tomorrow also

Comment

It's good for the kids to play in various conditions...gets them ready for National Team play

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X