Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC is done at Aztec!!!!

Rumor has it the club is done losing talent due to GC playing favorites he will be let go at the end of the Spring season? Is there any truth to this at all, are MK and CF ready to move on and begin to build what they lost with GC in the DOC spot?

Let me guess, the prior 3 clowns are making their triumphant return?? Or the infamous one just rolling in from a late night, posting garbage!

Enough with the rumors, bring some facts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Let me guess, the prior 3 clowns are making their triumphant return?? Or the infamous one just rolling in from a late night, posting garbage!

Enough with the rumors, bring some facts!!
      That is so funny. Such a true statement. Love to party with them. Never a dull moment.

Comment

I have to say I am an Aztec parent and I do not find this hard to believe. I would give you details but I don't want MK and CF to read something here that I am talking with them about in a meeting I requested for next week. I am also advising other parents to request meetings if they feel things need to change. Let me tell you there are many that think change is needed and that CG and his sidekick must go!!!!

Comment

I have to say I am an Aztec parent and I do not find this hard to believe. I would give you details but I don't want MK and CF to read something here that I am talking with them about in a meeting I requested for next week. I am also advising other parents to request meetings if they feel things need to change. Let me tell you there are many that think change is needed and that CG and his sidekick must go!!!!
          Why even bother with the meetings? Also an Aztec parent (won't be for long) and we are seeking out a new club for the spring season right now, as are a few of my daughter's teammates.

Couldn't be more disappointed with her coach, and the way they run things. Best thing to do is cut our losses and walk away from Aztec.

Comment

Why even bother with the meetings? Also an Aztec parent (won't be for long) and we are seeking out a new club for the spring season right now, as are a few of my daughter's teammates.

Couldn't be more disappointed with her coach, and the way they run things. Best thing to do is cut our losses and walk away from Aztec.
            I think it's a little late for a new team this spring.

Comment

I think it's a little late for a new team this spring.
              I agree its too late for this Spring, I will have my daughter play out and see what direction the club goes. If Changes are made and by changes I mean GC gone then I will listen and see where CF and MK take things. The only person that ruined this club GC but I think what he thought was going to be the greatest move for him getting CF to buy in is, in the end, going to be his demise. CF is a business man and has a very different vision he is willing to lose short term to make things work long term. When I say lose I mean money, not the player or coach talent, that was not a high priority for GC.

Comment

Not so sure. there have been rumors in the past of GC getting kicked out and nothing has happened. the sad part is that there are some parents there that actually think he's great. If you are not one of them, leave. Why hang around? it's a waste of money.

Comment

Not so sure. there have been rumors in the past of GC getting kicked out and nothing has happened. the sad part is that there are some parents there that actually think he's great. If you are not one of them, leave. Why hang around? it's a waste of money.
                  Well, cause he is not my coach so why leave and miss out on a spring season with a team that will stay intact until the end of the season. Also, it gives me the upper hand to stay around and see what happens for the spring. If MK and CF want to fix things they will let him go, if not we will hear the same lip service we heard last year and we can leave at that point. At this point, the money is paid so its a waste of money anyway, why leave when we can stay and be a thorn in your, oops I mean GC's side.

Comment

Well, cause he is not my coach so why leave and miss out on a spring season with a team that will stay intact until the end of the season. Also, it gives me the upper hand to stay around and see what happens for the spring. If MK and CF want to fix things they will let him go, if not we will hear the same lip service we heard last year and we can leave at that point. At this point, the money is paid so its a waste of money anyway, why leave when we can stay and be a thorn in your, oops I mean GC's side.
                    An important thing is to keep outside groups out of this conversation. In no time GC and his minions will point the finger at others and people will buy it. This has and always will be about finding a better fit to lead the club.

Comment

Playing out the spring season, although sounds like a good idea, is not. I bet there are places to go and get roster spots. That is the only way to deliver the message. Also why stay and lose another half a season of development. Get in with good coaches and continue that progress after tryouts. I love the aztec "minions" trying to make the people who left look bad. Keep it up just like GC does. No one is buying however. You see what happened when the true coaches who cared and developed left. Downward spiral.

Comment

Playing out the spring season, although sounds like a good idea, is not. I bet there are places to go and get roster spots. That is the only way to deliver the message. Also why stay and lose another half a season of development. Get in with good coaches and continue that progress after tryouts. I love the aztec "minions" trying to make the people who left look bad. Keep it up just like GC does. No one is buying however. You see what happened when the true coaches who cared and developed left. Downward spiral.
                        If your kid hasn't developed at all what makes you think they'll make one of the other clubs with "great" coaches? Have fun playing on a 3rd tier NEP team if you're lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          if your kid hasn't developed at all what makes you think they'll make one of the other clubs with "great" coaches? Have fun playing on a 3rd tier nep team if you're lucky.
                          lol.....

Comment

Who is GC?

Comment

lol.....
                              I don't think it's funny. It's true. I hear town soccer is competitive in Essex county. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X