Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to got soccer rankings for the U16s
    If you select the Oakwood 02 NPL team the page shows Stars as the club?
    Is Stars calling their teams Oakwood? Did Stars and Oakwood merge?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If you look at the events it is a mix of stars west and oakwood points, strange...did not know you could combined two teams points together.

Comment

Stars West NPL team moved to Oakwood NPL. Oakwood NPL players doing DA.

Comment

No. That's last years entire stars of west 02 npl team that followed their coach CM to Oakwood. I'm sure the correction is coming soon. That team is good, they went to nationals and lost in final but you never heard anything about it from mothership stars & co.

Comment

No. That's last years entire stars of west 02 npl team that followed their coach CM to Oakwood. I'm sure the correction is coming soon. That team is good, they went to nationals and lost in final but you never heard anything about it from mothership stars & co.
            That is to bad...glad they found a new home.

Played Stars West a couple of times, very talented solid team.

Oakwood is a great club I wish them well.

Comment

If indeed it's a significant majority of same roster, then good for gotsoccer for transferring the points. The players/coach earned those points, not the club. No difference in my opinion than NEFC moving to BBA. Same team, new name.

Comment

If indeed it's a significant majority of same roster, then good for gotsoccer for transferring the points. The players/coach earned those points, not the club. No difference in my opinion than NEFC moving to BBA. Same team, new name.
                I agree on keeping all the Stars West points but why do they get to combined the Oakwood points too? I did not realize you can take two teams and combine all their accomplishments together for 1 team, do you know how to do that?

Comment

So how come they are in MA? Also I thought the DA and NPL was separate how can you do both? Congrats to the team on finding a home though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X