Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    wrong......girls are invited to say the U20 national team camp, however, only certain kids make the travel team and play in an international tournament with the team.
    learn it
    So there is a difference.
    You're that much of a hater??? Really? 1 of 30 plus kids across this great country and you are pointing out CAPS? I pray for your kid... U.S. National team or UNC or you let down Daddy....WTH!!! Be proud of any Ct kid to wear a U.S. patch period!!!

Comment

wrong......girls are invited to say the U20 national team camp, however, only certain kids make the travel team and play in an international tournament with the team.
      learn it
      So there is a difference.
      So if you get invited to camp but dont make the travel squad you suck? Really?
      Youre kid must have won every game, on the best teams in the nation in every sport
      What a FN poor excuse for a human you are

Comment

So if you get invited to camp but dont make the travel squad you suck? Really?
        Youre kid must have won every game, on the best teams in the nation in every sport
        What a FN poor excuse for a human you are
        Apparently your reading comp sucks like your daughter. I said nice accomplishment. Just that there is a diff

Comment

Apparently your reading comp sucks like your daughter. I said nice accomplishment. Just that there is a diff
          exactly where in your drivel did you use the word NICE or accomplishment (either together or apart)
          tick tick tick

Comment

exactly where in your drivel did you use the word NICE or accomplishment (either together or apart)
            tick tick tick
            Post 58

Waiting your apology or bj

Comment

Post 58

Probably a staples dad....Bet he votes to give the bj......

Comment

You're that much of a hater??? Really? 1 of 30 plus kids across this great country and you are pointing out CAPS? I pray for your kid... U.S. National team or UNC or you let down Daddy....WTH!!! Be proud of any Ct kid to wear a U.S. patch period!!!
                They all suck. Give me a break...soccer, soccer, soccer...get a f'ing clue

Comment

Probably a staples dad....Bet he votes to give the bj......
                  Dog collar

Comment

Post 58

i didn't respond to post 58 so F you and your apology
                    don't denigrate young kids with your crappy outlook on their achievements
                    out

Comment

i didn't respond to post 58 so F you and your apology
                      don't denigrate young kids with your crappy outlook on their achievements
                      out
                      Oh yeah, saying there is a difference between making a team and making a camp is denigrating young women. You got called out and now your true colors on on display. You can't apologize when you are flat out wrong. Sign of a really small man. You apparently can't follow a conversation and have poor reading comprehension. you should take option number two so you can get a taste of what you really are, a dik.

Comment

Oh yeah, saying there is a difference between making a team and making a camp is denigrating young women. You got called out and now your true colors on on display. You can't apologize when you are flat out wrong. Sign of a really small man. You apparently can't follow a conversation and have poor reading comprehension. you should take option number two so you can get a taste of what you really are, a dik.
                        Great retort- saying theres a negative difference and implying a lack of skill to it is denegrating
                        You eill never see the forrest for the trees so have a nice day
                        Try not to kick any dogs

Comment

They all suck. Give me a break...soccer, soccer, soccer...get a f'ing clue
                          with that comment, you must not have a horse in a race. Just a hating COACH! Next time just answer with "Because".... You'd sound brighter

Comment

Great retort- saying theres a negative difference and implying a lack of skill to it is denegrating
                            You eill never see the forrest for the trees so have a nice day
                            Try not to kick any dogs
                            you sound like an over sensitive democrat....bet you think everyone should get a trophy too.

Under your logic, if 100 people including me apply for a job, 3 get called to come in for interview and one (not me) get the job, it doesn't matter, not everyone gets the interview. Everyone should recognize the three that got the interview as having gotten the job because just being chosen for the interview means they were in the top 3% in the applicant pool.

EJ suited up.....don't lump her in with the kids from ODP that made the regional pool. In my book, you insult her accomplishment

Comment

you sound like an over sensitive democrat....bet you think everyone should get a trophy too.

Under your logic, if 100 people including me apply for a job, 3 get called to come in for interview and one (not me) get the job, it doesn't matter, not everyone gets the interview. Everyone should recognize the three that got the interview as having gotten the job because just being chosen for the interview means they were in the top 3% in the applicant pool.

EJ suited up.....don't lump her in with the kids from ODP that made the regional pool. In my book, you insult her accomplishment
                              Not a dem and dont think trophys are for everyone
                              Not surprised at all you didnt get the job youre a tool
                              EJ gets max credit for what she did and will do ( great player) and we arent talking about region 1 pool (thats an accomplishment) we are talking about nat camp which is farther than 95% of kids go- its worth a little praiseas well
                              You just keep bringing people down to make yourself feel better- it suits you

Comment

Not a dem and dont think trophys are for everyone
                                Not surprised at all you didnt get the job youre a tool
                                EJ gets max credit for what she did and will do ( great player) and we arent talking about region 1 pool (thats an accomplishment) we are talking about nat camp which is farther than 95% of kids go- its worth a little praiseas well
                                You just keep bringing people down to make yourself feel better- it suits you
                                You do understand my example was hypothetical right?

Your reading comprehension very poor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X